WLT Nicaraguan Condega Seco 2014
(50% Seco to 25% of each Ligero)
(Filler rolled entubado)
Date wrapped and started sitting: 5/23/21

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Just gonna squeeze this in here if you rollers don't mind. No sense adding another open thread for what might be a one time experiment. Gonna try my hand at making a Krumble Kake for my pipe smoking. We'll see how it goes!
2 oz lanes 1q
4 oz Haunted bookshop
A misting of water to hopefully bind it
A week of pressing

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
While we're on the subject of pipes.... I love the smell of many pipe tobaccos. Most are flavored I assume. I know that flavored tobacco is a sacrilege in hand-rolled cigars and so is loose filler, but I'm just curious if anyone has used some pipe tobaccos in their rolling ( or if you're brave enough to admit it) ?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
While we're on the subject of pipes.... I love the smell of many pipe tobaccos. Most are flavored I assume. I know that flavored tobacco is a sacrilege in hand-rolled cigars and so is loose filler, but I'm just curious if anyone has used some pipe tobaccos in their rolling ( or if you're brave enough to admit it) ?
I use loose filler all the time. That's what I do with my scraps. I post videos of me rolling chopped filler. I also sometimes use flavored tobacco. I save the stuff I take out of Backwoods cigars and mix it with my own chopped stuff and re-roll. It's all good. Very good, really.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I don't know anything about pipes. What's a Krumble Kake?
It's ribbon that is lightly pressed into a cake. It crumbles easily when you go to break it up, unlike a flake that has a hard press, and takes a bit more work to rub out before packing.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ePray Sep 08, 2019
cigar mold press 52 64 X 7 Salomone Cigar Roller Press
(223656218481) _ ITEM PRICE:US $31.90

The serial numbers do match and it is brown.

https://i.imgur.com/XfgbxBz.jpg