What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful sticks Marc! Not sure my self control would be up to the task of giving them the proper aging time. Color shape and shine (y)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't posted in some time, but I wanted to share a milestone with the forum and thank you all for your help in getting started. I rolled my first cigar in October 2020 and finally crossed the 100 stick goal line in October 2021. I realize that what took me a year takes a pro roller a day, but it still feels like an accomplishment, four cigars at a time. And I had a blast doing it.

These four are candela wrapper and whatever was left in my stash, which is now dust. They look a bit like 6 x 42 asparagus spears especially with that wrapper color and nipple cap. The humidor is packed and I don't smoke more than one a week so even after gifting to friends I probably won't be rolling again until summer. Maybe I'll hit 200 by next October. Thanks again for sharing your skills.Last cigars of 2021.jpg

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I haven't posted in some time, but I wanted to share a milestone with the forum and thank you all for your help in getting started. I rolled my first cigar in October 2020 and finally crossed the 100 stick goal line in October 2021. I realize that what took me a year takes a pro roller a day, but it still feels like an accomplishment, four cigars at a time. And I had a blast doing it.

These four are candela wrapper and whatever was left in my stash, which is now dust. They look a bit like 6 x 42 asparagus spears especially with that wrapper color and nipple cap. The humidor is packed and I don't smoke more than one a week so even after gifting to friends I probably won't be rolling again until summer. Maybe I'll hit 200 by next October. Thanks again for sharing your skills.View attachment 166284
Great! It'll be fun to check back in on your cigar doings a year from now.