What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First rolls in a few months, gotta restock the humidor.

Kind of a random blend, let's see what happens.

44 (left) and 54 (right) ring gauge, Corojo Wrapper, CV Corojo Seco Binder, Rene Viso, Criollo 98 Ligero; all WLT.

And the dreaded foot shot...

I'm also curious as to how you all go about patching small holes (if you do at all). Here I just used my smallest cap cutter and stuck er right on:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
This mornings smoke is a twist on the corojo blend. I added some Honduran filler thats been buried for a long time...
So 1 corojo ligero, .5 Honduran filler, bound in a big corojo seco, wrapped in a dark criollo wrapper...used part of the tip from the same wrapper as the cap, kind of accented the color variation that way.
20211121_045822.jpg

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

First test quickie, rolled just now in order to discover my new stash blend, a blend which I shall call Gold Label. So far, Gold Label is comprised of Sumatra wrapper over Olor binder over 1 Criollo ligero, 2 Pelo de Oro seco, 2 Corojo viso. A robusto grande shaped in my fave two hole mold made by Slovakian farmer cottage industry. If I had to winnow down to a single bit of kit, this would be it.

I have a deluxe gold foil label in mind... but no pic yet

High Hopes. Will know more tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
View attachment 166827

First test quickie, rolled just now in order to discover my new stash blend, a blend which I shall call Gold Label. So far, Gold Label is comprised of Sumatra wrapper over Olor binder over 1 Criollo ligero, 2 Pelo de Oro seco, 2 Corojo viso. A robusto grande shaped in my fave two hole mold made by Slovakian farmer cottage industry. If I had to winnow down to a single bit of kit, this would be it.

I have a deluxe gold foil label in mind... but no pic yet

High Hopes. Will know more tomorrow.
You could have the same strength and possibly an even better blend if you chucked the Peloseco and Criollo ligero and replaced them with Criollo viso. In other words, equal parts give or take Criollo viso and Corojo viso.

Just a thought.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You could have the same strength and possibly an even better blend if you chucked the Peloseco and Criollo ligero and replaced them with Criollo viso. In other words, equal parts give or take Criollo viso and Corojo viso.

Just a thought.

True
But out of Criollo viso
Besides, I'm trying to empty this one coolidor cause I need more room for boxes of gar stash. Situation is out of hand.
Spose I could swap to criollo seco... but that would mean opening a new bag, and I've got too many bags open as is

Which gives me a new Christmas idea...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
True
But out of Criollo viso
Besides, I'm trying to empty this one coolidor cause I need more room for boxes of gar stash. Situation is out of hand.
Spose I could swap to criollo seco... but that would mean opening a new bag, and I've got too many bags open as is

Which gives me a new Christmas idea...
I hear ya.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
No pics to share, but wanted to let y’all know I moved from AZ to Miami. Movers show up with my rolling gear tomorrow and I’m stoked to be where I can order leaf and get rolling again. Need to find some local shops and see if they will let me purchase some leaf from them. Hope you all had a happy thanksgiving and are well

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
No pics to share, but wanted to let y’all know I moved from AZ to Miami. Movers show up with my rolling gear tomorrow and I’m stoked to be where I can order leaf and get rolling again. Need to find some local shops and see if they will let me purchase some leaf from them. Hope you all had a happy thanksgiving and are well
Congrats and good luck in the new place @BrewinHooligan

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's exciting! Please PM a brother when you get that sweet Calle Ocho leaf hookup.... :giggle:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
That's exciting! Please PM a brother when you get that sweet Calle Ocho leaf hookup.... :giggle:
Funny you mention, I live less than a mile from 8th street, but about 45 mins from the area we all know as Calle ocho. I’ll be scoping shops out for sure and will see if I can get El Titan De Bronze to sell me anything including scraps

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are those little kanji on that label?
On the sides of the band are a Celtic knot design I stretched out while designing the band. The R.O’B name on the front of the band are one of my good friends initials who helped test variations on the blend and settled on the final version. He is primarily German and Irish decent, so I got a little creative while designing. The front design is a little play on his family crest. The yellow lettering is an L & L (upside down). Overall, just took images and played around with them.