What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
On the sides of the band are a Celtic knot design I stretched out while designing the band. The R.O’B name on the front of the band are one of my good friends initials who helped test variations on the blend and settled on the final version. He is primarily German and Irish decent, so I got a little creative while designing. The front design is a little play on his family crest. The yellow lettering is an L & L (upside down). Overall, just took images and played around with them.
Thanks. So those aren't kanji. Couldn't tell at that size.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I’m down to my last two plastic totes full. I definitely am needing a re-stock but the move and Christmas have me wiped out at the moment. It’s game on in a couple months though
Tobacco Ho Ho Micron, cause I have caught the Christmas Variant.
PM me your new addy, and note down what you're light on. I'll see what I can do.
If it happens that you find a good local source, you can shoot me back. If not, don't worry about it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of the day May have time for another. A blend I called the Hazelnut. Named after one of our boxer pups. This one has a Brazil Mata Fina wrapper and has left over leaf from blend variation #4 with this wrapper. Filler, I’m not positive on at the moment. Will know when I get home from vacation. On day 2 being laid up on vacation from messing up ankle/heel during an event they were holding at this resort…

That was a little fruitless effort. The mosquitos were too plentiful and ended up stepping on injured foot a few times. My goodness… simple pleasures don’t seem to be in the cards this week.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
First of the day May have time for another. A blend I called the Hazelnut. Named after one of our boxer pups. This one has a Brazil Mata Fina wrapper and has left over leaf from blend variation #4 with this wrapper. Filler, I’m not positive on at the moment. Will know when I get home from vacation. On day 2 being laid up on vacation from messing up ankle/heel during an event they were holding at this resort…

That was a little fruitless effort. The mosquitos were too plentiful and ended up stepping on injured foot a few times. My goodness… simple pleasures don’t seem to be in the cards this week.

Bummer, may tomorrow bring much more vacation cheer and good smoking atmosphere!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bummer, may tomorrow bring much more vacation cheer and good smoking atmosphere!
Thanks [mention]Jim D [/mention] my fingers are crossed. Resort is good and have had to order lots of room service. 2 more days to go. Fly home Saturday.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How'd you get your foot stuck?
It was during an event at the resort. The particular event was when I was dressed up as Michael Jackson and I was dancing around and moonwalking. I was more upset I couldn’t finish my dance moves and had to stop early.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So I stumbled on some old PA seco that I've had buried and rolled a leaf roughly into a cylinder. Bound it with part of the same PA seco leaf.
Put the inner veiny part of a criollo wrapper on it...
This is my first stogie since Saturday and its made my head a bit swimmy...and I'm only half way through!
20211202_200012.jpg
This pic is under a street light so color is off, but you get the idea.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It was during an event at the resort. The particular event was when I was dressed up as Michael Jackson and I was dancing around and moonwalking. I was more upset I couldn’t finish my dance moves and had to stop early.
yes, but how did the accident go down?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes, but how did the accident go down?
I was coerced by the hotel event staff to participate in a “Mr. Ocean” event to do a few events to participate in. I eventually decided to participate. While I danced for the crowd I twisted or sprained my ankle while dancing around. No disclaimers or Liability forms signed prior. However my lady and I are in Mexico and the same rules as the USA don’t seem to apply.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of ladies that were part of my group saw the lady that is part of the head of the event staff tonight while they went to the restroom. All the lady ask was if I was ok. Didn’t Ask me directly said that it was an accident multiple times. She never came up to me to ask if I was ok. The ladies part of my group only said why don’t you go ask him yourself. She did not.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A couple of ladies that were part of my group saw the lady that is part of the head of the event staff tonight while they went to the restroom. All the lady ask was if I was ok. Didn’t Ask me directly said that it was an accident multiple times. She never came up to me to ask if I was ok. The ladies part of my group only said why don’t you go ask him yourself. She did not.
Thanks. So you didn't try to rotate on a rug or anything. Just on a dance floor and took a bad step.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. So you didn't try to rotate on a rug or anything. Just on a dance floor and took a bad step.
I was barefoot. Kicked off the flip flops and it was indeed on a part of a carpet/fake turf section on the ground. Parts of the floor were wet here and there due to a good amount of rain from the day.