What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! After I finished I remembered why I haven’t done those in so long, lol. They are very time consuming
I wonder if certain leaves work better together for barber poles. I’ve tried them before and definitely need to practice them more. I’ve tried Candela w/ Brazil CT shade & USA CT Shade ‘06. I would assume any leaf with similar vein structure as whatever you’re pairing together would work best?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I wonder if certain leaves work better together for barber poles. I’ve tried them before and definitely need to practice them more. I’ve tried Candela w/ Brazil CT shade & USA CT Shade ‘06. I would assume any leaf with similar vein structure as whatever you’re pairing together would work best?
Barberpoles require two leaves that have the same or very similar stretch. The veins being similar aren’t as important as that, but the smaller the veins the better, just like any other wrapper

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Barberpoles require two leaves that have the same or very similar stretch. The veins being similar aren’t as important as that, but the smaller the veins the better, just like any other wrapper
This was one of the mottled wrappers rolled 2 weeks ago, figured I'd taste this old, light blend again:

1:1 piloto seco: Columbian seco
Ec binder
CT wrapper

Yummy. Same earthy (horseshitty) goodness I originally hit on long ago.

The CT from LO is thin. And it is still quite cold here (~30 F). So she split a little in various spots. Still burned well all things consideredPXL_20220130_205757832.jpgPXL_20220130_211220286.jpgPXL_20220130_215712986.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
@blisscigarco you check all of your draws before you wrap them right?

When rolling this last batch, I did check them, wrapped the ones that were decent and repressed the ones that were a bit too loose. Checked them the next day and they were perfect, so wrapped them there.

I'm guessing that wrapping them like this "locks" them into the correct draw? Thoughts?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk