What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So I'm getting ready for a road trip that'll take a couple weeks...
Made 3 with olor seco only filler, and 3 with 2 olor secos and a nic habano ligero, bound with Nicaraguan habano seco.
Each is wrapped with Ec. CT shade wrapper.
20220222_235713.jpg
You might think one every two days is fine, but since Google maps says its 14hr drive to get where I'm headed, I'm guessing 3 will burn on day one....
And since I won't have leaf to roll, the other three will go shortly after arrival...
I think rolling substitutes for a considerable amount of time I'd otherwise be smoking.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I'm getting ready for a road trip that'll take a couple weeks...
Made 3 with olor seco only filler, and 3 with 2 olor secos and a nic habano ligero, bound with Nicaraguan habano seco.
Each is wrapped with Ec. CT shade wrapper.
View attachment 169367
You might think one every two days is fine, but since Google maps says its 14hr drive to get where I'm headed, I'm guessing 3 will burn on day one....
And since I won't have leaf to roll, the other three will go shortly after arrival...
I think rolling substitutes for a considerable amount of time I'd otherwise be smoking.
Those will be nice.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finished up thr binding part on a blend sesh this week. Nicaraguan Puros! 4 different filler variations (10 of each). Binder LO Nicaraguan. Will be using LO Nicaraguan & CT Nicaraguan wrappers. 1/2 & 1/2. Had enough left over to roll up 18x scrap sticks from each blends leaf.