What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hooligan
Are you a fan of Drew Estate? He's got a line of like 5 blends out now, each intended to accompany a style of beer. Sounds up your alley, if you like DE blends. I ask first because I know a lot of smokers are off DE these days, he's such a blend whore.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hooligan
Are you a fan of Drew Estate? He's got a line of like 5 blends out now, each intended to accompany a style of beer. Sounds up your alley, if you like DE blends. I ask first because I know a lot of smokers are off DE these days, he's such a blend whore.
I like a few of their offerings, but not many and certainly don't personally feel they are worth the asking price on many of their blends. I have eyeballed that Smoking Monk line of theirs and have heard they have pipe tobacco blended into the cigar, kinda like the KFC. I do like the KFC as a change of pace kinda thing, but haven't been compelled to try their Smoking Monk series. Hell, I haven't bought much in the way of commercially available sticks in a pretty long while as I'm too damn happy to smoke what I'm rolling.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A socket is the way to go. the file I'll use as a sharpening steel on the knife occasionally. I had it out to trim the dowel I use to stabilize the leaf dividers. I'm really digging this fiskars finger tip 9mm rotary cutter trimmed with the capping tool attached to it. highly recommended.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man you guys are killing me here. My experiments in fermentation has put most of my rolling on hold.I am out of practice now.I know it will be worth the wait but you fellas arent making it easy on me with all these awesome sticks.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nice Nic.

Knife looks redundant on the chaveta. What's the knife do it won't? Cigar cutter redundant on the tuck cutter or vice versa. Next looks like a compass, can't see the business end. What's that do? Odd black plastic handle thing appears to say "Oerden" is what? Then what looks like one of those mini pizza cutters. Can't think what that's for. I'm feeling under-equipped.

My murdersickles are insured by Markel, Marc L... but they spell it differently. Any relation?

Taxes done. Just have to check them over. I'm getting six bucks back instead of paying eight grand; so I'm all suspicious and I gotta double check. If that works out, I'm going to break out my new old mold and roll a couple later today, to celebrate. I have not received a refund since I started a side business fifteen years ago.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Knife looks redundant on the chaveta. What's the knife do it won't? Cigar cutter redundant on the tuck cutter or vice versa. Next looks like a compass, can't see the business end. What's that do? Odd black plastic handle thing appears to say "Oerden" is what? Then what looks like one of those mini pizza cutters. Can't think what that's for. I'm feeling under-equipped.
I really just have them gathered up after cleaning my station. but, the x-acto knife is for detail cuts like tobacco bands. remember? ... thiese tools really deserve a picture.

they all have varying uses. the green Fiskars fingertip 9mm rotary cutter / cap cutter modification is sweet.

Like this young lady in this video @ 2:45 , sometimes there's more then one to use.
My murdersickles are insured by Markel, Marc L... but they spell it differently. Any relation?
not that they told me about or, I wasn't paying attention.
Taxes done. Just have to check them over. I'm getting six bucks back instead of paying eight grand; so I'm all suspicious and I gotta double check. If that works out, I'm going to break out my new old mold and roll a couple later today, to celebrate. I have not received a refund since I started a side business fifteen years ago.
I think there's a $6 Subway coupon in the mailer. ... hope it's not a decimal thing..

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I think there's a $6 Subway coupon in the mailer. ... hope it's not a decimal thing..
Nope. I ran over the numbers, scanned the receipts, edited this and that, and I came out $346 to the good.... and I haven't even started lying yet. I think I'll stop. Haven't had a refund in twenty years. Got me scared now.

Hoop Pah! Celebrated by bunching one. Trying Gdaddy's blend from the blend contest. Using my new to me parejo mold. Dry bunching, and I'll dry wrap, too. That way I can fire it up tonight and test it.