What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Now, don't get me wrong. I do enjoy CC very very much and and probably going to allocate my purchases of pre-rolled sticks to most all CC this year for that very reason, but I love all tobacco and strong tobacco in particular. As far as non-Cuban tobacco goes, I like what I can blend and roll every bit as much as what I can buy so I will just roll for my tastes there, especially with the FDA nonsense and what that is doing to the industry and their prices. When I can go buy a box of Romeo y Julieta coronitas en cedro for under a Benjamin though and love those little suckers I can't justify the cost of the non Cuban market these days.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Cool, thanks. May I ask, you think the Criollo ligero makes a better blend here than the Dom ligero?
I haven't used the current WLT dom ligero offering although I'm going to add some to my next order because Jorge's leaf isn't cost effective nor is it very consistent. Hoping that the current WLT offering is as good as it used to be. If so, the dom ligero would be Tits McGee.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I haven't used the current WLT dom ligero offering although I'm going to add some to my next order because Jorge's leaf isn't cost effective nor is it very consistent. Hoping that the current WLT offering is as good as it used to be. If so, the dom ligero would be Tits McGee.
Looking forward to a report on that. It would be great if it were at its peak...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well I'll be damned! She's alive!!! :D
Dayumn... you would have missed my funeral... I see you... I see how you do... I betcha no one even bothered to look for an obituary either :p Hells yeah I'm alive... I've been mad busy between rolling for private stock and running my charity. I'm coming up for air... catch me while you can lol

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Dayumn... you would have missed my funeral... I see you... I see how you do... I betcha no one even bothered to look for an obituary either Hells yeah I'm alive... I've been mad busy between rolling for private stock and running my charity. I'm coming up for air... catch me while you can lol
Definitely good to see you again!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Dayumn... you would have missed my funeral... I see you... I see how you do... I betcha no one even bothered to look for an obituary either :p Hells yeah I'm alive... I've been mad busy between rolling for private stock and running my charity. I'm coming up for air... catch me while you can lol
Glad you are alive and well!! Don't do that to us!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Glad you are alive and well!! Don't do that to us!
LOL I'll try ... it's a crazy out there! People are SO demanding... if you don't roll for private groups... count your blessings... once people find out you have the goods... they become very possessive and demanding.... they will pay you... but you will pay too lol... Slicksters got me into a deal where they provided the leaf and I roll the blend... not so sure I'm gonna renew this gig. When people provide their own stock, they treat you like a servant... they need to hire someone else... I have a life to lead :p

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
LOL I'll try ... it's a crazy out there! People are SO demanding... if you don't roll for private groups... count your blessings... once people find out you have the goods... they become very possessive and demanding.... they will pay you... but you will pay too lol... Slicksters got me into a deal where they provided the leaf and I roll the blend... not so sure I'm gonna renew this gig. When people provide their own stock, they treat you like a servant... they need to hire someone else... I have a life to lead :p
I do custom orders. Small orders wait and pay when sticks are ready. Large orders pay in advance and understand they may have to wait 4-6 weeks for delivery. I'm small taters though and I'm not making any money really. Just covering expenses mostly and a little extra for the time.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I do custom orders. Small orders wait and pay when sticks are ready. Large orders pay in advance and understand they may have to wait 4-6 weeks for delivery. I'm small taters though and I'm not making any money really. Just covering expenses mostly and a little extra for the time.
Exactly... may have to be my new word... "Wait"... when I was younger I had a problem saying "No" ... too much of a people pleaser... I suppose a good half way mark is "Wait"... I like that... gonna program it into my brain while I roll... makem WAIT lol

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Exactly... may have to be my new word... "Wait"... when I was younger I had a problem saying "No" ... too much of a people pleaser... I suppose a good half way mark is "Wait"... I like that... gonna program it into my brain while I roll... makem WAIT lol
I used to be that way and push myself and had some consistency issues and stressed myself out. I'm not stressed anymore and I haven't seen a drop in demand either