What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Is that WLT Dominican ligero? If so, how does the quality seem to you? I really need to dip into the stash of what you sent me
It is WLT Dominican Ligero. I just started using it and it smells like a good tobacco. I haven't noticed any chocolate or woodsy scents. I've made a couple 1.5 nic hab seco 1.5 mata fina sticks and they're good but left me wanting to add somethung. That's why I added the 0.5 leaf of Dom Ligero. I think I'll add a little more to see how that changes things. I think a little nic ligero would be good...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It is WLT Dominican Ligero. I just started using it and it smells like a good tobacco. I haven't noticed any chocolate or woodsy scents. I've made a couple 1.5 nic hab seco 1.5 mata fina sticks and they're good but left me wanting to add somethung. That's why I added the 0.5 leaf of Dom Ligero. I think I'll add a little more to see how that changes things. I think a little nic ligero would be good...
Based on on experience with past batches, you can be pretty liberal with that WLT Dom ligero without overpowering a stick. Adding the nic ligero would be an interesting experiment. I don't have a full grasp on that leaf yet, still working it out.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That's your wrapper, in case you didn't guess.
Which one? FX?

I have had zero time to roll. Haven't given that new FX CT but one single test. It's delicate enough, and it smells good and tastes fine, but, boy, it sure is small compared to the first batch. The salesman really screwed him good.

Talked to Don about his wrappers. He cries the same blues. Suppliers send him one sort of leaf for samples, but another arrives in the bale. Between that and incompetence... He's telling me one supplier from I forget where packed their leaf in a box which had previously been used for Swishers. Leaf arrived all stinking of cherry or whatever they put in in the box before.

Hope to top off the cynosures this weekend and send them to stash, so's I have a pic to post.