What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Base filler is Pennsylvania seco and viso with various additives throughout, including mata fina, Paraguayan flojo viso and Dominican ligero. All in a Dominican binder and Pennsylvania oscuro wrapper.

Trying to test some blends, as I find I really enjoy PA tobacco on its own.
That is a lot Pennsylvania tobacco for me. that sounds like a lot of flavor there. I'm a light weight too. I like it but, I could only use it in small amounts. Very nice looking. 

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
That is a lot Pennsylvania tobacco for me. that sounds like a lot of flavor there. I'm a light weight too. I like it but, I could only use it in small amounts. Very nice looking. 
Thank you very much! I think I'm starting to figure out the concept behind basic capping, so I'm hoping to practice that more. The original PA Puros I rolled seemed to taste like Dr. Pepper, so I'm hoping to build off that.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I get it @BrewinHooligan. I recently sent @blisscigarco and @php007 cigars. Prettiest smokes I've ever rolled. Me? I wasn't happy with them. Keep rolling, some day I'll make a cigar I'm happy with.
Nic,
They look beautiful to me and will smoke them after a long nap, unless you recommend otherwise.
Thanks again,