What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Kind of ashamed to show these compared to you guys sticks but here goes, one with band is my attempt at a Double Ligero, the little dumpy was made with a lot of scraps and will be smoked todayView attachment 100826
There's no shame in learning something new! Keep rolling and you'll be making beatiful sticks to burn before you know it.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
not sure where to ask this so ill ask here first, guy who made my chaveta finally started rolling, told him to join here which he did yesterday, he is still waiting for account confirmation, is that normal to take this long?

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
not sure where to ask this so ill ask here first, guy who made my chaveta finally started rolling, told him to join here which he did yesterday, he is still waiting for account confirmation, is that normal to take this long?
Hmmmmm.... confirmation? @bdc30

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
there are a couple of guys waiting to get confirmation. ras_oscar is waiting for a few days now, too.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_8441.JPG

Tested a maduro. Fearing the burnt tire stank I was warned of. I was pleasantly surprised of the result. It was too wet but that's been kind of a common mistake I've made.

Honestly it was not a horrific as I expected. It also was not the glory of the Cao MX2 that made me love maduros. At any rate it will give some wrapper to practice with since my cap cutters came in and I still totally suck. Either way I'm damn determined.

Would letting the leaf age a little or air out help

IMG_8436.JPG

This is how the dry box is looking now. I will start trying to go with real caps after I watch a few more videos tonight.

Also do they get a lot tighter as they dry? There are more than a few that I thought I were way too loose and now feel like they have tightened up a bit.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
@sofc @bdc30 is there confirmation to join the forum?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Yes, there is. It costs you ten bucks. But I can get you confirmed for five. But wait --- if you confirm one membership today, I'll send you a second confirmation absolutely free (just pay separate shipping and handling).

.... or else tell your buddy look in his spam bin for an automated click here confirmation email, is I bet all it takes.