What's new

Pipe Secret Santa 2014

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm in,

I like English blends so far but would be willing to try new things.

If you add treats keep in mind I have to watch my blood sugar, or give the candy away, lol

Scotch on the other hand doesn't affect it like other adult beverages. (or candy)

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
hey, dismal, highlander brings up a good caveat: if there is anything someone CAN'T use, even if it isn't tobacco related, we should have that info available. maybe in their piper santa threads, or in their profile wish list? someone drops a candy bomb on highlander, or a booze bomb on me, or whatever, it's going to be either wasted or regifted...

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
hey, dismal, highlander brings up a good caveat: if there is anything someone CAN'T use, even if it isn't tobacco related, we should have that info available. maybe in their piper santa threads, or in their profile wish list? someone drops a candy bomb on highlander, or a booze bomb on me, or whatever, it's going to be either wasted or regifted...
It's addressed in the first post in the pipe SS and the guys who have specific requests for no alcohol or whatever have made it known to me and I have it on my spreadsheet. It's all good. Some guys didn't respond to that part of the pm request and I just took it as all OK. If you are reading this and did not tell me if you have restrictions should me another pm. Not everybody is comfortable saying- no alcohol, no sweets etc as it can be a personal issue. If you feel comfortable sharing that with the group that OK too. I just may not see it to relay it. Thanks guys

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
It's addressed in the first post I the pipe SS and the guys who have specific requests for no alcohol or whatever have made it know to me and I have it on my spreadsheet. It's all good. Some guys didn't respond to that part of the pm request and I just took it as all OK. If you are reading this and did not tell me if you have restrictions should me another pm. Not everybody is comfortable saying- no alcohol, no sweets etc as it can be a personal issue. Thanks guys
Ps- when you receive your trade assignment I will include all his info that I have- including the above.

SecretSanta

Happy Fat Man
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You knows it's interesting but I just had piper Santa himself thedismaltrade pop up on my good boy list, anybody think they can pm me an address to send the elves to?

What say ye mr dismal what's on your list

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
You knows it's interesting but I just had piper Santa himself thedismaltrade pop up on my good boy list, anybody think they can pm me an address to send the elves to?

What say ye mr dismal what's on your list
Santa I just checked my spreadsheet and for some reason I dont have it either. I did have it. But I accidently wiped out my addy folder in my message box and it must have been in there. Send me a PM when u get a moment.