What's new

Post your blade(s)?! I am interested in knowing what is everybody's EDC.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Nice looking knife. Although I personally won't buy a leatherman product due to their anti gun views. I find it a bit hypocritical since much of their customer base is shooters and outdoorsman.
Yea key words "given to me after years of service." Don't keep up on their views but it's serves well as an edc in the construction world.

Sent from outer space

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
That's a nice blade! Cool damascus pattern. Small of the back carry, or crossdraw?
Honestly, I have no clue how to carry a knife with a sheath like that. Looks like it will have to go sideways for a belt to pass through the loop. Will have to play around with it and see what is the most comfortable way to carry it.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Honestly, I have no clue how to carry a knife with a sheath like that. Looks like it will have to go sideways for a belt to pass through the loop. Will have to play around with it and see what is the most comfortable way to carry it.
If you're right handed, it will be left front, crossdraw carry, or small of the back, belt carry(reverse grip draw or saber grip draw).