What's new

Post your blade(s)?! I am interested in knowing what is everybody's EDC.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
started carrying this one again recently.. a true testimony to old school benchmade quality (no idea how good/bad they are these days).. I think I originally picked this one up in 1998? It might have been as early as 1997... almost 20 years later, after having been used, abused, re-tipped, re-ground, etc..etc.. its still going strong...

I pretty much alternated between this knife and an old mid 90's spyderco endura for about 10 years.. never leaving home without one of them clipped to my pocket.. and then pretty much forgot about it for the last decade.. its cut everything imaginable... and just keeps on going..

Attachments

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
started carrying this one again recently.. a true testimony to old school benchmade quality (no idea how good/bad they are these days).. I think I originally picked this one up in 1998? It might have been as early as 1997... almost 20 years later, after having been used, abused, re-tipped, re-ground, etc..etc.. its still going strong...

I pretty much alternated between this knife and an old mid 90's spyderco endura for about 10 years.. never leaving home without one of them clipped to my pocket.. and then pretty much forgot about it for the last decade.. its cut everything imaginable... and just keeps on going..
Elishewitz right... Stryker if I remember right?

My favorite Benchmade is the large AFCK. I have three of them, and carry them even though the are worth serious money now. I hope they bring back this model. Faster than an auto...in my hands anyway.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Elishewitz right... Stryker if I remember right?

My favorite Benchmade is the large AFCK. I have three of them, and carry them even though the are worth serious money now. I hope they bring back this model. Faster than an auto...in my hands anyway.
I love my afck. My first good tactical knife. .. must have been '95 or so when I bought it. I'll have to dig that one out.

And I think that was before the Elishewitz... reflex maybe?

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0

Attachments

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Carrying these two today. Thanks for the reminder guys!
Nice!!! Now, I have to get out of bed and take pics of mine. The 806D2 is in a storage bin, but...

They look like different sized blades in the pic, but that's an optical illusion. As you can tell from the near pristine edges, these aren't for utility. My mini-AFCK survived a motorcycle crash with just road rash. They are made well.

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Nice!!! Now, I have to get out of bed and take pics of mine. The 806D2 is in a storage bin, but...

They look like different sized blades in the pic, but that's an optical illusion. As you can tell from the near pristine edges, these aren't for utility. My mini-AFCK survived a motorcycle crash with just road rash. They are made well.
Love those AFCK's... I had one years ago.. but have no idea where its gone off to now.. (maybe lost? maybe stolen? really have no clue)..

I might have to pick up another one soon...