What's new

PToM Review - Pipe Tobacco of the Month - Master Thread

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
The problem is that there is a wealth of choices. It's like going into a restaurant and being handed a 50 page menu. LOL

Anyway, I nominate Esoterica's Peacehaven.

There's quite a bit of it left but I'm not the first to grab some so at least one other brother already has some.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Highs in the upper 30s and 40s starting Friday, so more and more bowls are gonna be lit. WOO HOO! I can finally contribute to this thread after the harsh cold of January and February!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Highs in the upper 30s and 40s starting Friday, so more and more bowls are gonna be lit. WOO HOO! I can finally contribute to this thread after the harsh cold of January and February!
Piping has been my commute routine, but with all these subzero mornings it seems I've just been going through the motions and not actually getting anything from it until the drive is basically done and the car is warm enough to relax. SO ready for spring!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Piping has been my commute routine, but with all these subzero mornings it seems I've just been going through the motions and not actually getting anything from it until the drive is basically done and the car is warm enough to relax. SO ready for spring!
This Winter wasn't too bad until January and February when it got cold and we got hit with snow. Every year, I hate Winter more and more.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
We've had an amazing selection of tobaccos over the months (thanks again, Clint, for running this). One month, we should only have drugstore tobaccos to choose from. Would be fun to see what comes back from those!