What's new

R/C flying anyone?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's a bad ass little quad. If your looking for a way to practice flying try the nano qx mini quad. It flies just like the big ones but it's tiny and safe to fly indoors. I get a lot of practice by chasing the cats around the house. It will bind right up with your spectrum radio. Get a few extra batteries too. Fly safe. I can tell you first hand what those props will do to your fingers.

Sent from the ether using Tapatalk

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I've been flying the mini indoor quads for about 9 months. Really the only thing that gave me the confidence to get the big one. I randomly put a low offer on an eBay sale and the guy accepted!

The full size and outdoor (fighting decent winds today) is a whole other ball game lol. I think next time I go out the dog needs to stay home, I need to bring the laptop with me to adjust PIDs and maybe fly in a different portion of the park that isn't so narrow

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I watched a lot of RC video yesterday. Most of it was from Germany I believe. Lots of HUGE RC craft. (even a freaking 4 engine military transport, lol)
One thing I noticed in all of them was the huge sigh of relief then they landed without damage.

jkittle99

Josh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I started off flying planes and heli's (never got very good at either) but these days it's all UAV stuff. I've got a DJI F550 that I've modified the shit out of (its closer to a 650 now) and a DJI 450 clone, and my newest addition to the club, a 3DR Solo. Fuck I love that quad.