What's new

R/C flying anyone?

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'd love to get into that! I cracked my drone so I'm waiting til I have some play money to fix it. it's a dromidia ominus no cam tho. it was fun. was indestructible for a while! lol how do you like your zagi when it's not on fire? I was looking at them a while back but never pulled the trigger.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
how do you like your zagi when it's not on fire? I
:hilarious: It's actually a very dated design. (n) I can recommend significantly better wings than a Zagi. The Hacker Hotwing comes to mind and it's way cheaper:
http://www.towerhobbies.com/products/hacker/hkpa0050.html
I have yet to build mine, but it's a fairly straightforward assembly. Or better yet, I just pre-ordered one of these that's RTF:
http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFL11175#quickSupport

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Was 3 minutes into my Fun Cub XL flight today when the motor just clipped out on me. Dead stick! It was coming towards me and dropping fast; I flew it right over the top of my minivan and greased it into the parking area. Hands shaking! After composing myself / changing my pants, I tested the battery. Still plenty of juice. There’s no reasonable explanation for the loss of motor power. Debating whether or not to try my other battery in it, or just play it safe and replace the ESC. At any rate...at least I didn't turn her into a lawn dart! :cigar:

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Finally had a chance to maiden the apprentice. I bought this one to teach my kids to fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Excellent!! (y) In about another week, the weather should break here in the Buff and I'll be off and running. My over-the-winter acquisitions: Jolt 2 pylon racer, Speed Freak Outlaw, Multiplex Solius (my first glider), Multiplex Funjet, Immersion R/C Vortex Pro FPV quad, Sawn Craft Aura (my first blue foamie), Hacker HotWing and a Slick 480. Didn't get much time to build over the winter, so I've got a ton of work ahead of me.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
My first flight of the season was a few weeks ago - I had to go home and come back with a ladder and a hockey stick to get my plane out of a tree. Second flight, last weekend, was a success though (y)