Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
OK... <keeps reading>

Meh, kids... <keeps reading>

That sucks <keeps reading>

o_O
So sorry man.... Sure it's a bad thing, but :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hope they didn't break anything expensive. Feel bad for laughing:whistle:
Hahahaha! These freakin goats man... They're incredibly sweet or they'd have been done for a dozen times.
Much less of a disaster than the last time it happened..... o_O Just broke a few sticks of color this time.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Weather is weird this year in Southwestern Arizona,as the Desert is in bloom early. Then the Northeast apprently is enjoy ing springtime snow, or as I like to call it White Stuff.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Weather is weird this year in Southwestern Arizona,as the Desert is in bloom early. Then the Northeast apprently is enjoy ing springtime snow, or as I like to call it White Stuff.
Looks like some nice early flushes of morels have been popping here in the south east already... Gonna have to try to get some time in the woods.... :D

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
20180328_161847.jpg
The Camel Unfiltered. 4-5 a day = So much better and more satisfying than my former half a pack a day Marlboro Menthol Short habit. Lol. Rolling my own is still better and more economical though.... #inb4thecigskillcrowd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.