What's new

Revolvers?

Hamm

Bacon
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I have a .22 revolver that belonged to my grandfather. I was really close to him, as he was the one consistent male figure I had most of my childhood. He passed away almost 3 years ago, so that one is special. One of these days I'm going to get it cleaned up and take it out shooting.

The other one I have in my safe actually belongs to my mom. It was her great uncles service revolver. He was a police officer in Kansas City in the 30s. It's a beautiful pearl handle 38 S&W. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
What's left of my wheel guns

Top is a Ruger Bisley in 45 Colt that I built(Might even finish it some day),
Little 442 and a Reeder 5 shot 45 Colt

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
As someone that was raised in Montana that one on the bottom speaks volumes to me. If you ever want to let that one go make sure you give me first dibs. I can't in good conscience want you to let that one go, but my want level for that one is through the roof. Looks to be a ported barrel? I bet that thing shoots like a dream

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
As someone that was raised in Montana that one on the bottom speaks volumes to me. If you ever want to let that one go make sure you give me first dibs. I can't in good conscience want you to let that one go, but my want level for that one is through the roof. Looks to be a ported barrel? I bet that thing shoots like a dream
Yup, it's ported but I kinda wish it wasn't. I find hot loads in a Bisley to be more pleasant with a non ported barrel. Let's it roll upon recoil instead of more less pushing straight back. Pretty sure that one will stay in the family but I know a guy thats talking about parting with a linebaugh in 45 Colt.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I replaced the original grip on the SP101 with a Hogue Monogrip yesterday. I haven't shot it yet, but it feels a lot better in my hand. The original was so small, I didn't feel like I could grip it properly.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Anyone actually ever shoot one of the chiappa rhino wheel guns? Curious if the lower bore axis makes much of a difference.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Anyone actually ever shoot one of the chiappa rhino wheel guns? Curious if the lower bore axis makes much of a difference.
Yes, I have. Damn thing made me want to go out and buy one right then. Very little recoil for the caliber and extremely manageable. The sights are my biggest complaints on them.

The one I Shot was a 200DS in 357 Mag

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yes, I have. Damn thing made me want to go out and buy one right then. Very little recoil for the caliber and extremely manageable. The sights are my biggest complaints on them.

The one I Shot was a 200DS in 357 Mag
good to know. They are a bit out of my price range especially if they need aftermarket sights.