What's new

Sampling The New WLT Cibao Valley SKUs

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bliss, I am so tempted by your eval that I gotta score me a pound of that CV Criollo Ligero. Here's the only thing, is, as you know, I am def no lover of ligero. I am strictly a seco sicko. Don't ask me why cause I don't know why. Same way as I appear to be the only critter on the planet doesn't like mac and cheese, either. Other'n CVCL, I already have everything else on hand... FX CT wrap, olor binder, hab seco ... only missing the CV Criollo 98 Ligero. So. What happens if that ligero turns out just like every other ligero I have tried? If that happens, I swear to God Bliss I am going to shoot it at your mailbox. I were you, I'd drop by the Home Despot on your way back from MedExpress and pick up a sack of Quikrete & pour it round the foundation of your mailbox, cause a pound poke of Cibao Valley Criollo Ligero is apt to come whizzing in fast as bad news.
I've some on the way. I'll send some out to you when I get it if you want

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
From Don when I realized I paid UPS shipping and asked for a refund on the shipping cost difference. I selected UPS but they sent it USPS

Dear Mr. Smith,

Please read the Home page messages occasionally as we have not been able to ship with UPS for the past two years. This condition has been a permanent posting on the home page of our website. UPS has its place in the world and it certainly isn't for small packages, but for large packages over 20 lbs, they are about half the price of USPS. It is precisely for this reason that we offer the option to pay the UPS price and have your order shipped with USPS.

The only advice I can offer it to speak with the postal inspector in charge of your local post office and inform him/her of the issues you're having.

A refund will be issued to the card used to pay for your order. I am sorry we cannot accommodate you further on this matter.

Thank you,

Don Carey

Whole Leaf Tobacco LLC.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Don's front page says: "UPS will no longer accept packages containing tobacco. We can still ship shredders and other accessories with them. The UPS payment option will remain, but if your order includes tobacco, it will be shipped USPS." I don't know what grandfathered arrangement FXSS has with UPS, but we don't have this problem. You would assume that when your driver backs down to the loading dock at a cigar factory around three each afternoon, why, somewhere along the way it might have dawned on you that you are most likely accepting tobacco. But, the way the world works, it seems like so much so-called "policy" we hear cited is just passive aggressive bureaucratese for some petty tight-ass twit just now made it up so's he could feel like a big cheese at your expense. I will say this: the post office is nearly always cheaper; after all, they can run at a loss and depend on the taxpayer bailing them out. We can send a package priority flat rate to a remote village in Alaska for $12.40 where UPS wants $84. No wonder they're in the hole.

Don rocks.