What's new

Scumbag Warning

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I thought this was a respectable site and we didn't use words like that here:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
ohpus said:
serious!!! I can be a bit dense at times!!! :scratchhe What are the T**** words. :dunno: Can some one fill in the blanks for me???? Thanks in advance!!!!!

He is talking about Davids thongs...
Damn Ophus when will you learn????

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
That was fantastic! Thong!!! Thong!!!! Thong!!!! Thanks for the laugh LOL!! Taltos, Send david an extra large thong with extra thick elastic!!!!!!

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I have been at work all day and only briefly scanned the boards while trying to eat lunch.

First off, I want to express my thanks to the brothers on here that said all the kind words about me during this thread. It makes me feel good knowing that you guys do have a good opinion of me. I know some people may not give a shit what "a bunch of people on the internet" have to say about them but I do. You guys are all important to me and even more so, important to this board. There is no one or two people on here that if they left would cause this place to collapse. It is much bigger than that. That is the great thing about this place. We are here to look out for each other and the board.

second point, While it seems there was just a little misunderstanding and a few mis-placed words. I am glad that nobody was calling me a scumbag, a jerk (or jerf:hysterica ) I can live with, but not a scumbag.

I hope you decide to stick around and get to know us and let us know you.
If you do, we will treat you with all the kindness and respect that you deserve. We want everybody to feel welcome here. I do not think this little faux-paux will in any way cause us to act negativly towards you.
A man's words and actions are the only things we will judge you by.
I understand 100% that you , like us , were upset by the scumbag that caused this problem in the first place.

More on this later...My daughter needs the computer and then I am gonna watch "A history of violence" and then I will be back.

Thanks
John

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I watched it already, feel asleep before the end. Let me know what happens

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Glad to see everything worked out here.

Paul, stick around and I am sure you will see the true brother hood here at BOTL. :thumbsup:

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
cvm4 said:
Yes definitely don't judge a book by its cover and I'm glad you explained yourself :thumbsup:

Man we haven't seen this much action since the cell phone hit the wall :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I must have missed that one...

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
See what happens when you don't visit BOTL for two days ??? The S&*@ hit the fan and you jump on too late. I am VERY glad most of you folks give me a chance. I am very sarcastic and sometimes that does not come throught here. I have had to make ammends to some just in case comments were taken the wrong way.

My .02c and comments for this thread summary. For myself as a newbie and other newbies, we need to earn the trust of veteran members and the FOG, not expect it. Thank you for the trust my brothers.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
cvm4 said:
Yes definitely don't judge a book by its cover and I'm glad you explained yourself :thumbsup:

Man we haven't seen this much action since the cell phone hit the wall :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Dude, it was a chair and then the floor...get it right. :stickbeat

:rofl:

taltos

token irishman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wrong in the way that I worded stuff yesterday. Bad day at work and Mother in hospital. Wrote without thinking. You guys, and ladies have been great and I once again say that I am sorry. I never had a problem with sending first as a newbie. I will try to start from ground zero and start again. Thanks for the discussion. Paul:hammersma

taltos

token irishman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mom is fine, went in for rotator cuff surgery, at the age of 80, she will not be pitching for the Red Sox any more. In some ways, I feel like the prodigal son. I was an a*hole and have been accepted back. Thank you to all! Paul

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
taltos said:
Mom is fine, went in for rotator cuff surgery, at the age of 80, she will not be pitching for the Red Sox any more. In some ways, I feel like the prodigal son. I was an a*hole and have been accepted back. Thank you to all! Paul
No problem Paul, I think it was just a misunderstanding of words more than anything else. Glad your mom is fine, I'm kinda glad she can't pitch for the Sox anymore, she used to kill the Yankees :hysterica.