What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Buffalo trace is my go to for bourbon cocktails. Sometimes eagle rare is on sale in pa for a couple bucks more and pick that up too which is pretty awesome.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
You got a evil twin ibb!!!! It's brewed by evil twin at Westbrook brewery in mt pleasant sc, about 1.5 hours north of me.

Let me know what you think
It sounds superb and all the employees were raving about it. For the price I really hope it holds up to the hype. I have 40 or so bottles right now but that is one of my next ones to crack. :bottle:

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Buffalo trace is my go to for bourbon cocktails. Sometimes eagle rare is on sale in pa for a couple bucks more and pick that up too which is pretty awesome.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
I keep meaning to try Eagle Rare & Woodford Reserve.
Don't know if you know but buffalo trace is the distillery that produces eagle rare and the btac. So buffalo trace is kinda like a first step stone to the rest. Kinda. I know some will disagree but there's a pedigree that runs from the buffalo all the way to the btac. So definitely pick that up.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Just updating for a second...

Thanks :thumbsup: You know who you are... I've really enjoyed these :grin:

If you see Bitter Monk or Brash... Pick them up. Good GAWD they were good!

Balvenie 15yo is excellent

Family went to Colorado... So I sent some shippers with them :rofl:

I'm about 4 Zombie Dust short before I could take the pic. They're just too good.

I really wanted to try the Dayman, so I had to make a case.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I finally got ahold of a bottle of Dalmore Cigar Malt.
View attachment 30283
That's amazing!! I saw one bottle of this a few months before my wedding, but passed on it to wait until I was closer to the wedding date.

When I went back.. the elusive bottle was gone! Never to return.

The Dalmore is by far my favorite scotch, and I've been wanting to try that cigar malt for a long time.

Congrats on the find!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
One of my favorite breweries, and one of only two breweries operating in Pullman, shut down this past December. There are no known kegs left in Public, and their beer was never bottled or canned. Only random flat growlers exist today, but this brewery has a place in my heart and I pray for their return. The owner sent me a nice package today after I offered to buy a box of random leftovers they had. No beverages, but it meant enough to me it had to be posted here.

(Growler & Shirt I already owned)

Last edited: