What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Question for everyone here, ever gotten a bag of tobacco and it was so wet that it was molding?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
They do spritz their leaves before shipping. I think they do that that's cause they use crappy bags compared to what Don at WLT uses, so they expect their stuff will dry out some.
This was drenched, rather than their normal spritz

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That CBL was shipped sopping wet and moldy. Leaf only isn't doing anything about it... "rinse it off"
You could. and, I say that only because I have heard that said before. Me I have, by accident, gotten leaf to the point where it was mildewie/musty and then, for shits and giggles, beyond to where there was mold growth. It was due to I believe, not enough air circulation. You do not want to smoke mold spores. If you do decide to work it, you might want to discard any off smelling and off color parts. ... "rinse it off" wow. ...You also might want to give them a little straight talk.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
They used to put some holes in the bag so it would breath some, but not my last few orders. I have received my leaf a bit more wet than I would prefer, but never anything that bad.