What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well damn. That sucks. I hope it's not melting tires. Ugh. I should have asked here before I got this one then.

If my LO order would ever freaking get here I grabbed some extra Mexican SA and CT broadleaf since I've seen a few of you guys using those.

IMG_8397.JPGIMG_8396.JPG

It smells pretty good so I have high hopes. I've been pleasantly surprised with how everything has gone so far so heck if this crashes and burns I won't be too discouraged.

This flojo viso is the most surprising part of going through this. That smell was unlike anything I've smelled before. I bet it is gonna be strong.

I've already got 2 bound and in the mold. Can't wait to try it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well damn. That sucks. I hope it's not melting tires. Ugh. I should have asked here before I got this one then.

If my LO order would ever freaking get here I grabbed some extra Mexican SA and CT broadleaf since I've seen a few of you guys using those.

View attachment 100684View attachment 100685

It smells pretty good so I have high hopes. I've been pleasantly surprised with how everything has gone so far so heck if this crashes and burns I won't be too discouraged.

This flojo viso is the most surprising part of going through this. That smell was unlike anything I've smelled before. I bet it is gonna be strong.

I've already got 2 bound and in the mold. Can't wait to try it.
Wouldn't have done much good to ask, because you'd get opposing statements. Guys seem to have completely different experiences with the same product. You'll get three guys saying, "That shit won't burn," and three others going, "Great kit, no troubles."
One other thing: how a leaf smells raw doesn't tell you jack about how it's gonna smell lit. But with time you come to learn more about how raw smells will probably translate to burning ones. There are certain famous smells, e.g.: "raisins" equals it's gonna suck. "Tobacco" equals "it's gonna rule."

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
A few of you guys warned me about the corojo Seco, they had sent it before i could change my order(thought i had lots of time IE thinking how long LO took) anyways it looks good, whole leaves not just bits, seems in good shape to my noob eyes, ill be trying it out over the next few days and will report back.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A few of you guys warned me about the corojo Seco, they had sent it before i could change my order(thought i had lots of time IE thinking how long LO took) anyways it looks good, whole leaves not just bits, seems in good shape to my noob eyes, ill be trying it out over the next few days and will report back.
I can say from my recent leaf review of it that it can potentially be smokeable, especially if you got some whole leaf in there. It's not as good as some other secos but it's also not necessarily blend-killing. Use it as your burny portion, i.e. one tube out of 3 or 4, and you should do good work if you have a good binder, viso, and wrapper.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I can say from my recent leaf review of it that it can potentially be smokeable, especially if you got some whole leaf in there. It's not as good as some other secos but it's also not necessarily blend-killing. Use it as your burny portion, i.e. one tube out of 3 or 4, and you should do good work if you have a good binder, viso, and wrapper.
Will try that, thank you