What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friday i placed an order with LO. I’m not in a hurry but I hope I get it by weeks end.
I wanted to order from them but the shipping time made me order from wlt. I needed some more seco to roll this weekend. The corojo 99 I got in was way too dry almost to the point of crumbling so that canceled my plans for today. 2nd time I've ordered from WLT in the last few weeks and a LB of leaf was dried out. Never had that happen with them before
Friday i placed an order with LO. I’m not in a hurry but I hope I get it by weeks end.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I wanted some stuff from LO but needed seco for today so I ordered from wlt. The corojo 99 I got in was way too dry though. Almost to the point of crumbling. That ruined my plans for today. 2nd time in the last few weeks it came in dry. Hope this doesn't become a normal thing. The criollo seco I got in last time was in bad shape.
One of my packs is Corojo 99 seco, havnt opened it yet, hope its not dry

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good you warned me, pretty dry, too dry to roll, just cased some of it
I just went through unopened bags from my order 2 weeks ago. Quite a few bags were too dry. The Sumatra binder I ordered looks crushed at the tips. Dont want to take it out and it break more than it is so I sprayed a bit of water into the bag. I'm hoping it's not as bad as I think it is.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I just went through unopened bags from my order 2 weeks ago. Quite a few bags were too dry. The Sumatra binder I ordered looks crushed at the tips. Dont want to take it out and it break more than it is so I sprayed a bit of water into the bag. I'm hoping it's not as bad as I think it is.
Welcome to our little corner of the internet. My last few orders from wlt have been dry and crumbly too. Not as big of a concern for filler, but for wrapper or binder that's an issue. My most recent order came in the old style thicker bags so hopefully he has changed back. Even then the leaf was a bit crispy. Don seems to be slipping some with his quality. His service is top notch though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to our little corner of the internet. My last few orders from wlt have been dry and crumbly too. Not as big of a concern for filler, but for wrapper or binder that's an issue. My most recent order came in the old style thicker bags so hopefully he has changed back. Even then the leaf was a bit crispy. Don seems to be slipping some with his quality. His service is top notch though.
I had some wrapper that was in bad shape about 2 months ago and never got a response when I asked for a refund or replacement. Def seems like he's been slipping the last few months. Too bad there aren't many places to buy from. I contacted Jorge and will place an order with him next time. Pretty stocked up on filler right now. Got about 12 lbs or so of diff leaf. Just need a few diff wrappers.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had 2 lbs come today in thicker bags and 6 in thin ones. Last order they were all thin. The thinner ones weren't vacuum sealed either

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I had some wrapper that was in bad shape about 2 months ago and never got a response when I asked for a refund or replacement. Def seems like he's been slipping the last few months. Too bad there aren't many places to buy from. I contacted Jorge and will place an order with him next time. Pretty stocked up on filler right now. Got about 12 lbs or so of diff leaf. Just need a few diff wrappers.
Seriously give LO a chance for wrappers. It's nice to only commit to 1/4lb samples and shipping is cheap if your order doesn't go over 1/2lb. They have stepped up their game recently and I'm starting to transition a bunch of filler to them as well.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously give LO a chance for wrappers. It's nice to only commit to 1/4lb samples and shipping is cheap if your order doesn't go over 1/2lb. They have stepped up their game recently and I'm starting to transition a bunch of filler to them as well.
I've ordered from them before. Just like ordering from WLT cause of the shipping time. I need wrapper so will be ordering from LO in the near future.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
1/2 lb perique was $23.44 delivered. That's about 90 2.5g servings, figuring 15% of the blend on average, from what I've read. So about 26 cents per cigar for the perique portion.
My want level on this is through the roof!! Just in case you need anyone to sample

Reached out to Don about the Corojo Viso situation he has and apparently I'm a bit slow and excited to try the new viso he has, will be ordering some asap

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My want level on this is through the roof!! Just in case you need anyone to sample

Reached out to Don about the Corojo Viso situation he has and apparently I'm a bit slow and excited to try the new viso he has, will be ordering some asap
I'd have liked to try the new viso too, but I just can't risk plumping for a full pound. He does make it sound intriguing, tho. He sent me samples of the new Cibao stuff with the perique except the new viso!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I got some of the cibao valley corojo and it's excellent. I have the viso and I think seco. Not 100% on the seco though. The bag just says corojo on it. For some reason my order history isn't showing up on wlt for the order that came in. It's def not corojo 99 but wlt doesn't show a cibao valley seco. Guess i should've labeled it when I got it.