What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
That was a quick order fulfillment from WLT. Ordered Friday and delivered Monday.
Looking forward to trying the Perique - ordered some from LO last Tuesday and received shipping notice Friday but tracking # is not in USPS system yet.
He must have just gotten in a shipment. Last time I ordered he didn't have the Nica habano seco.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That was a quick order fulfillment from WLT. Ordered Friday and delivered Monday.
Looking forward to trying the Perique - ordered some from LO last Tuesday and received shipping notice Friday but tracking # is not in USPS system yet.
These blurry low-rez photos with impossible-to-read labels that are all the rage now are such teases! I'll have to join the trend.

Reactions: nic
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really hope that is not the case, tho it could be good temporarily, as that means the hobby is growing. Plus if they make more money and sell more, it would give them the purchasing power to get more types of leave hopefully

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Mata Fina tobaccos don't take to being sown outside Bahia. they grow large to say the least.
Interesting. Would they still be called mata fina, or should the name change being grown in another region? I wonder how it would compare...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
This was the best of three free sample leaves of MF binder. I think it's a good thing WLT hasn't listed this item yet as I don't feel it's ready for prime time. I'm gonna give it a go as filler. Its smell is redolent of MSA, that kinda plasticy rubbery charcoaly MSA thing.
How the hell!? Dammit don just list it as filler so i can fina replacement!
That looks to wide for mata fina leaf.
This statement concerns me marc

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk