What's new

So what'cha readin'???

Bowhnter

Backyard Smoker
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I haven't read a book in years...a lot of years...but over the last few days... The Man From The Broken Hills by Louis L'Amour.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Reading "Coraline" by Neil Gaiman (Hehehe, Alfonso gifted me the book. I love the movie)
Huge Gaiman fan here, his "Sandman" comic series was awesome. If you haven't read them you can get them in graphic novel format at your local shop.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From time to time I try to keep up with my less-than-fluent Spanish. Right now I am reading "Veinte Poemas de Amor y una Cancion Desperada" by Pablo Neruda.

( I read Spanish much better than I speak it, and I speak it much better than I can understand it when others are speaking!)

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
currently reading Glenn Becks "Arguing with Idiots"

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Just finished "A Feast for Crows" by George R. R. Martin - so when is he coming out with the next book in the series?

Just started The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
From time to time I try to keep up with my less-than-fluent Spanish. Right now I am reading "Veinte Poemas de Amor y una Cancion Desperada" by Pablo Neruda.

( I read Spanish much better than I speak it, and I speak it much better than I can understand it when others are speaking!)
Excellent read!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. I'd planned to read it "someday," ever since I saw "Who is John Galt" written on a bridge near my high school. Waited only 40+ years.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. I'd planned to read it "someday," ever since I saw "Who is John Galt" written on a bridge near my high school. Waited only 40+ years.
Saully:

I haven't read that one yet. I too have a list of books to read "someday." I have also discovered that sometimes "someday" is too late. I finally got around to reading "Catcher in the Rye" when I was about 40. I concluded that if you don't read it while you're still a teen, you may as well not bother. lol.

I suspect that Atlas Shrugged has more staying power.