What's new

So what'cha readin'???

The BurgerMeister

the devil is a busy man.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"The Health Benefits of Tobacco" by William Douglass.

good info, though the book is rife with grammatical errors and i don't care for his writing style too much. it is, however, very easy to read.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Read Kafka's "In the Penal Colony" at work today. Starting Dostoevsky's "Crime and Punishment" tonight, to read while on vacation.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just finished a Lisa Scottoline and started Stephen King's Under the Dome.

I'm also part way through The Killing of Mindi Quintana by Jeffrey Cohen. My wife finished and loved it. Based on what I've read so far, it is really, really good. Cohen's craftsmanship creates a character that makes you feel super uncomfortable. Kind of like watching Anthony Perkins play Norman Bates in the original Psycho. :applause:

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Read Kafka's "In the Penal Colony" at work today. Starting Dostoevsky's "Crime and Punishment" tonight, to read while on vacation.
Crime and Punishment is such a fantastic book! I enjoyed it sooo damn much, gave me insomnia too.

Currently reading: A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Crime and Punishment is such a fantastic book! I enjoyed it sooo damn much, gave me insomnia too.

Currently reading: A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
Megan, we will have to chat about books again soon! A Clockwork Orange is definitely one of my favorites, and when I finish Crime and Punishment, I would love to talk about it!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just read the Passage. Pretty entertaining. A little too wordy for my tastes, but overall a good read you can't put down... all 750+ pages.

Also read WAR by Sebastian Junger. Absolutely incredible book.