What's new

So what'cha readin'???

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Just started "The Hunger Games". I hear good things so hopefully I won't be disappointed.

If you aren't already on the second book I would be surprised. Good, quick reads. Will be interested to see how they manage the movie (coming out in March of next year).

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Just finished the Zombie Fallout Trilogy and The Enemy. Now I am halfway through Apocalypse of the Dead.

I am on a Zombie kick if ya can't tell.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
There is nothing better than quiet time with a cigar and a good book! Got tired of lugging them around though, so I bought a Nook Color. I can't even begin to tell you how great it is to have hundreds of books at your fingertips. Currently reading Robert Ludlum's The Altman Code - Book 4 in the Covert One series... Highly recommended!

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Right now I'm re-reading Dune (the original first one). I do alot of re-reading. Helps with the budget. :wink: Just got done re-reading the Black Gryphon trilogy (SciFi).
All great books! The Dune series is one of my favorites of all time. I started on the entire RA Salvatore line of books when I deployed. (Bought and downloaded them all onto my iPad) I'm about two months into my deployment and already finishing up the 2nd trilogy. I'm a big fan of reading SciFi/Fantasy stuff mainly because I read to relax, and at times even to escape whatever may be going on around me.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I plan to start reading Dune just as soon as my sister is done with it. If it stays on her shelf any longer I'm just gonna take it and return it when I'm ready:) I see I'm not the only one.

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
If you aren't already on the second book I would be surprised. Good, quick reads. Will be interested to see how they manage the movie (coming out in March of next year).
I finished the first book the day I posted that. Started the second book that night but have been busy the last few days so I haven't finished it yet. I loved the first book though!

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
The Dune series is one of my favorites of all time.
How far in did you get? I thought the first book was amazing, and the second was really good. I fell off somewhere in the early chapters of the third.

I'm working on The Bell Jar. Also reading Harry Potter to my nephew.

-Charles

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I just read Stephen King's "The Colorado Kid" because I've been watching the tv show Haven which is supposed to based on it. The book itself was a good read, read it in a day on my wife's kindle.

But the only thing in the tv series that's in the book are the restaurant, the 2 news paper guys and the Colorado Kid.