What's new

Stanley Cup Predictions

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Growing up in Chicago you got used to 2 things. Bad day game baseball and no televised hockey. My point... the Cub's are still f@$%ing terrible. Wait, no that wasn't it. Oh yeah, 1pm is better than listening to the game on the radio. Or sitting at home beating up all the neighborhood children, which is what i can only assume Milan Lucic is currently doing.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Nice to see Lucic showing his true colors in the handshake line tonight.

What a douchebag.
So glad the B's are out.
I didn't see what happened in the handshake line, but after seeing the one Bruin, Thornton maybe?, spray Subban with the water bottle I wanted to kick him in the nuts personally. It's not a huge thing and didn't hurt anyone, but just a piece of crap kind of move.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
[video=youtube_share;cFTJXZ4f5JA]http://youtu.be/cFTJXZ4f5JA[/video]
Total jerk. Hope someone beats him good next season. Sure he can hold his own in a fight but plenty people could take him.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Looking forward to the series to be honest. You guys have a great team

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it seems like the Habs were not ready for yesterday's game. I hope for a better show tomorrow
With Carey Price out for the rest of the Eastern Conference Finals, Habs are done like dinner.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Well it seems like the Habs were not ready for yesterday's game. I hope for a better show tomorrow
With Carey Price out for the rest of the Eastern Conference Finals, Habs are done like dinner.
Yea I mentioned this in the playoff thread. He is out. Now my worry is

a) Rangers dont get cocky and think it is a locked series

b) Montreal decides they are going to go all out to hurt Rangers players as payback.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Yea I mentioned this in the playoff thread. He is out. Now my worry is

a) Rangers dont get cocky and think it is a locked series

b) Montreal decides they are going to go all out to hurt Rangers players as payback.
The first point is definitely a possibility (but since I picked the Habs in this series, I would like to encourage such thinking :rofl:)

Had this been the first round of the play-offs, I think a retaliatory injury would have been likely. But this is the conference finals and it's a different type of hockey. Not necessarily clean, but Quintal seems to be going pretty heavy-handed on suspensions and no one wants to be sitting out the conference finals or, heaven forbid, the cup final. I should say that Quintal seems to be heavy-handed when he decides to do something. He seems to be reinstating the "Campbell Wheel of Justice". I hope he stays the interim head of PS.

Anyway, watch for retaliation when Montreal and New York meet for the first time in regulation next season. I'm expecting the same thing when Chicago meets St. Louis next year and they go after Seabrook for his hit on Backes.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Very good points Dom but we all see what happens during playoff hockey.. aggression sometimes makes you blind look