What's new

Strangest Thing You Like To Eat

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Like wade, i absoltuelyu love to eat the batter of my "Sweet as Honey Cornbread"

Cornbread batter

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
You know I can't say I consider anything I eat weird. Most of my "strange" as in not typically American eating habits come from my Italian heritage. Things like melon with prosciutto, ravioli with raisins in the filling, and braciole again with raisins. I have eaten some weird things like braided small intestine from a cow and sweet bread (salivary gland), plus blood pudding(you know the sausage). I would eat them regularly but some of the stuff isn't typically available at the butcher store.

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Moro I knew u were a Klingon!!! Star Trek is real and Moro eats Gat(I believe thats what they called it).:dunno::tongueout:peace:

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Moro I knew u were a Klingon!!! Star Trek is real and Moro eats Gat(I believe thats what they called it).:dunno::tongueout:peace:
Had ye gone for Star Wars, I would've understood; but I was never a trekie. :dunno:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hog Maw or stuffed pig stomach, cabbage, potatoes, pork & sausage all stuffed into a pig's stomach and roasted. The stomach gets nice and brown and crispy! Just good eats!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Cow tongue!
Tacos de lengua are good stuff. Street tacos in TJ, or anywhere inmexico are great, generally tacos el pastor are my go to street taco.

My odd treat is eaten at In-N-Out Burger. I dip my fries in my chocolate shake. Damn that's good stuff.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I like to put peanut butter on hot dogs and fried eggs on top of my pancakes. Peanut butter & banana sandwiches are another favorite.

Last edited:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I like to put peanut butter on hot dogs and fried eggs on top of my pancakes. Peanut butter & banana sandwiches are another favorite.
you gotta go for "The Elvis"

peantbutter, banana, honey, and bacon and then you butter one side of the bread and pan fry it like a grilled cheese sandwich. Of course your cardiologist is gonna be pissed, but he'll get over it.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I like crunchy peanut butter on a soft taco with romaine lettuce.
When camping: i take gram cracker, marshmallow, & peanut butter cups. Camping crack!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
The only strange combination would be choc ice cream with ruffles potato chips. Other than that I have eaten gator, lion, elk, bear sausage and things like that. But nothing to out there.

Wagz

Großartig Hurensohn
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well, eel (unagi) may just be my favorite meat, and I'll usually eat canned sardines/mussels/oysters/clams/kippers as a late night snack instead of cookies or chips or ice cream or whatever.