Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Equal Parts:

"Holy Shit!"
"Glad I bought a box!"
"Wish I could buy more!"

Yall will not be disappointed...

~brooks
very good to hear... it is the exact same the gent at the shop said (can't remember his name... Dave, Paul...?). I was only going to go for a 5er but upped to a box at the last minute... sounds like a good choice - looking forward to trying one.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Equal Parts:

"Holy Shit!"
"Glad I bought a box!"
"Wish I could buy more!"

Yall will not be disappointed...

~brooks
Nice! I only got a 5er, but I figure the regular release should be the same (minus the closed foot) and will be out in a few months.

I LOVE the price point on these too ... $8.50 for a Tat Black? Awesome!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Sweet, glad Brooks likes it since he and I seem to share the same thoughts on all the different black releases to date. Looks like mine will show up Thursday, just in time to break open the box and head to my weekly cigar event with the boys.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Anyone else get 2 tracking #'s? I received one last night for a 1lb package (5iver) and another one this morning for a 2lb package(?) I'm worried that they sent me someone else’s by mistake. I'll call them when they open.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Update so you all know.

Launch is in old SODO boxes with a pigtail and closed foot.
Full release is planned for July in glossy square jar looking boxes. The cigar is cut normal at the foot and with a triple cap. I figured with full production it was better to have the cigar normal looking. Oh yeah in foil paper.

Blend is the same. Production continued, we just changed the roll.

Njstone mentioned he liked the price point. I'm trying to make all my regular production cigars more and more affordable for everyone smoking them. Unfortunately some of my limited releases will still be on the high side. La Verite will still hold a very high price tag but will be offered early at 40% below msrp by certain retailers that have invested in the project.

Pete

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Mine is due on Saturday. Glad I got a 10er. I want to get a box of the wet pack if I like them, but it seems like people will always revere this pre-release. I'm thinking the wet-packed smokes will be better after a few years and I just want the BEST smokes I can get (sort of). Any other thoughts on this? - I know, buy a box(es) of both.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Thanks for the info, Pete.

My 5er should be landing this week too.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Can't wait to get these. Pete created a masterpiece with the Black CG (one of my favorite NC cigars ever) and I'm running low on them. Hopefully these will be just as good!

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Can't wait to get these. Pete created a masterpiece with the Black CG (one of my favorite NC cigars ever) and I'm running low on them. Hopefully these will be just as good!
Running low, you smoke through all those jars all ready :)

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
tatuaje said:
La Verite will still hold a very high price tag but will be offered early at 40% below msrp by certain retailers that have invested in the project.

Pete
Any news on when the new verites may drop?

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I'm down to half of what I was two years ago. It's getting scary. :sadcry:

I don't want to live in a world without Tat Blacks (Tubos don't count, they were imposters).
I feel your pain Mike. But just not the Blacks you do.