What's new

Tatuaje Mummy

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Every US Tatuaje account/shop will be getting at least a couple dress boxes, and a bunch of 10-counts (depending on how much they order).
Shops can not order, they are just shipped. I believe it is based upon the amount of tat they order.
That's what Stoney meant. # of boxes would be determined by orders placed for product during the year.

A couple of shops that got them in, received 31 dress boxes so if that's the # received by the unlucky 13, that leaves approx 250 boxes to be divided amongst the remaining retailers. And that's just the dress boxes. G1
Yep. And I think your math is right too. Last year most shops got at least 2 dress boxes, others got more like 10. So if you haven't secured one yet and have a local Tatuaje dealer, GO ASK THEM if they're getting any! They may even reserve a box for you. Since I don't have a local shop, I'll be looking to fellow BOTLs or the 2ndary market, but there will be some available.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Silo in, Knoxville, posted that the dress boxes have arrived. I called about driving down to get one... they were sold out before they arrived. Wish they had left a few for walk-ins. I then asked about the regular boxes.... those were all pre-sold as well.
If you ever make that trip.. shoot me a PM.. Silo is labout 2 miles from my house.. Ill link up with you and burn one while you are in town..

Or conversely.. if you need something from Silo and dont want to make the drive.. let me know... Im in there once every couple of weeks anyway.. and its easy enough for me to stop by on any given day to pick something up for you (before it sells out)...

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Silo in, Knoxville, posted that the dress boxes have arrived. I called about driving down to get one... they were sold out before they arrived. Wish they had left a few for walk-ins. I then asked about the regular boxes.... those were all pre-sold as well.
If you ever make that trip.. shoot me a PM.. Silo is labout 2 miles from my house.. Ill link up with you and burn one while you are in town..

Or conversely.. if you need something from Silo and dont want to make the drive.. let me know... Im in there once every couple of weeks anyway.. and its easy enough for me to stop by on any given day to pick something up for you (before it sells out)...
Thanks! For some reason I thought you were in Memphis. I'm down the about once a month. I'll let you know next time. I should have been on top of this but between a new baby and the busy season with my job, I let it slip. Must not have seen the message they sent out.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Between Thorne and ATL's mention of Silos.. I decided I needed to head over there today and see whats in the walk in :)

No mummies... lol...

I did pick up a new tatuaje cutter though and a couple of hemmingway short stories... Ive got to get my stockpile of short smokes and pipe tobacco set up for the winter!...

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Just a reminder, we have a section for ISO's and trades and this is not it.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
well i got on three list. i did not try any of the new york shop becuase of the crazy taxes in that state. I just want one dress box. i will not be greedy
i called a shop in NY last tuesday and was 20 on their list. no taxes charged unless you live there.