What's new

Tatuaje Mummy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am hoping to get the call today. Has anyone actually smoked theirs yet?
I haven't had one from my recent acquisition, but I did have one a couple months back when Pete gave me one at an event. Good smoke, a lot like the mini mum except it lacked the pepper of the mini.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
very cool collection
^^ Great Tat Collector! I wonder if Pete keeps anything of his, lol. I would.
Thanks guys! Just a frank box, special Pete babyface card, and couple random swag items to have essentially the whole dress collection. Even people who hate tobacco in all forms complement how nice the boxes look. Great work Pete!

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Got a call from the owner of the shop I went to. He said they were in and to give him a call back if I'm interested. Just got off the phone with him. Paid for and am picking up on Sunday or Monday. :-D He told me again that he didn't have any dress boxes, just the regular ones.

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Just got the call! The coffin will be shipped soon. I have to say the fellas at Cigars on 7th are awesome to deal with.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
got my dress box today! gonna fire one up in a bit. View attachment 26039
Love the picture! Please post your thoughts after you smoke it if you could.
had a couple of these so far and first off I think they're great! They are a little different then I expected. Similar to the min-mum obviously but I thought they would be a bit stronger. I was expecting full strength stick, but this is a definite medium, with tons of flavor. The main flavors I picked out where of leather, cocoa, cedar, light pepper but moreso right off the bat. There was also a nice earthy flavor and some other spices? flavors that I can't quite identify but it's a very pleasant smoke. I mentioned it's medium strength and think this might be trouble because as soon as I finished my last stick, I wanted to fire another up another, and I could see myself going through these way too quickly.

I do have a question for anyone else that grabs these: atleast in the dress box, when you open up the wax paper around the sticks, the center stick in the bundle is individually wrapped... why? Is there something special about that stick or am I just over thinking nothing?

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
A lot of bundles will have the center stick wrapped in wax paper. From my understanding, it's so you can pull that one out first without damaging the wrapper of it or the cigars around it. Once that one is out, the bundle loosens up so you don't have to worry about damaging the rest. Being that this was a dress box, and not a cab, he probably did it more for the gimick's sake than anything.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
think this might be trouble because as soon as I finished my last stick, I wanted to fire another up another, and I could see myself going through these way too quickly.

I do have a question for anyone else that grabs these: atleast in the dress box, when you open up the wax paper around the sticks, the center stick in the bundle is individually wrapped... why? Is there something special about that stick or am I just over thinking nothing?
That could be trouble for me too. I tend to hit the new releases hard when I get my hands on them.

I like the "easter egg" symbolism of the one wrapped mummy. Clever.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
got my dress box today! gonna fire one up in a bit. View attachment 26039
Love the picture! Please post your thoughts after you smoke it if you could.
had a couple of these so far and first off I think they're great! They are a little different then I expected. Similar to the min-mum obviously but I thought they would be a bit stronger. I was expecting full strength stick, but this is a definite medium, with tons of flavor. The main flavors I picked out where of leather, cocoa, cedar, light pepper but moreso right off the bat. There was also a nice earthy flavor and some other spices? flavors that I can't quite identify but it's a very pleasant smoke. I mentioned it's medium strength and think this might be trouble because as soon as I finished my last stick, I wanted to fire another up another, and I could see myself going through these way too quickly.

Thanks for your review/imput...I hope with it's medium profile it doesn't loose something over time.

My guess would be that the individually wrapped stick is 'the mummy' and all the other sticks are his personal possessions that are buried in the sarcophagus with him... Idk... Haha just a guess.
My guess is the idea of a mummy being wrapped inside a coffen.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
you guys are great. I don't know how I didn't think of something like that. It makes this release seem a little cooler then it already was in a way.