What's new

Tatuaje "The Face"

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
You could be right, but I have noticed the "have to have it" attitude only on the boards. When talking to cigar smokers in the B&M most don't even know about the special sticks or if they do know, they don't hunt them down like what I see on here and other boards. They go into the shop ask the guy behind the counter what new stuff is in, maybe grab a new stick and grab their go to sticks. If you are never told about all these special limited edition sticks you don't miss anything. The special stick hunters are a very small piece of the cigar smoking population.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Sweet... So much for Pete saying "no" to the Monster series in Esteli. Did our arm twisting help change your mind Pete??? LOL

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Sweet... So much for Pete saying "no" to the Monster series in Esteli. Did our arm twisting help change your mind Pete??? LOL
Pete gave the answer to this on facebook, LOL:

Tatuaje Cigars: Ryan I said it was done meaning the plan of the project. You guys thought I meant done as in over with. LOL

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I had facebook in college.... When it came out..... When it was cool...... Before a bunch of FOGs started joining.... lol When my friends grandmother requested to be my friend I said thats it and deleted facebook and myspace lol
I feel the same way about you using computers!:cjump::stretchgr

axi

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The face looks pretty epic. Really beefy. I'm stoked to get one.
By the by, for those that are still looking for monster series cigars, people are always selling them every so often. If you guys find someone selling any of the three and need someone to split it with you let me know.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Any idea how they are going to be distributed this time around or the numbers of boxes. I know last year the crowd got kind of rough with the way the stores sold them. Also are the Franks gone for good?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
666 boxes on the 13th in dress boxes to 13 stores and then 1300 cabinets of 10 on the 31st. Has not released what stores or any other info.

knokmdwn

La Punta
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Greaaaaaaaaatt. Another mass frantic dash to get 'special' cigars. Sorry, I won't do it again. I love the Reserva line and several select others but there isn't any cigar that is worth the hype and hassle that this is going to create.

Y'all just go ahead and work yourselves into a frenzy. I will be over in the corner enjoying some smokes that are easy to get and half the price.

Hell, I got Dracs and Boris that I can't even smoke yet cause they are too sick.