What's new

Thank You, We Could Use Some Prayers and Positivity

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
BRO - enjoy it. Get as much sleep as you can the next couple of weeks, you're going to need it. Hoping everything goes well for you, your wife, and your new addition!
Thanks bro, I can't wait even though I'm freaked out I'm so happy and excited and overrun with emotions lol

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Congrats! Our first was born on 5/29. Sometimes the rough days seem to drag by but over all time flies by. Today was my first day back from paternity leave and I couldn't believe its already been 5.5 weeks. Enjoy every moment...and your sleep for leading up to delivery!

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Congrats! Our first was born on 5/29. Sometimes the rough days seem to drag by but over all time flies by. Today was my first day back from paternity leave and I couldn't believe its already been 5.5 weeks. Enjoy every moment...and your sleep for leading up to delivery!
Thanks brother!! I'll be taking a month of paternity leave when she's born and then another 2 weeks once my wife goes back to work, I can't wait

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Got some awesome news earlier today and shared it with some of the guys in chat...my wife is being induced on Monday the 17th!!! Our daughter is coming!!!!!
Congrats! Get some sleep while you can! My wife is pregnant with our 4th now, trust me, you will be short on sleep for awhile