What's new

The Beard Thread

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Never thought of the beard combover! I may have to do that sooner than later... Attaching a pic of what I have so far, this has been growing since feb with a few trims to even things up and tame it some and have no intention of stopping it anytime soon. Used to just shampoo and condition but just recently started using levenrose beard oil that my fiancée bought from Amazon (combo of jojoba and argan oils) that has made a huge difference. I will be ordering from lumberjohns for my next order thanks to this thread.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412118205.137646.jpg

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Is it just me, or is there an uncanny resemblance here? Are you folks kin?
Damn, never noticed that before! Not that I am aware of, but who knows. Now everyone is gonna start talking about my nipples too...
Please... No...
Hahaha! On this board you'll find we have a lot of brothers from other mothers. Leave my nips out of this!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I haven't used this stuff personally, but a friend of mine said it works pretty good I've been wanting to order some but other stuff keeps coming up that takes priority. Also if you follow them on facebook they do a lot of giveaways and post funny beard related pictures lumberjohns dot com
Thanks for the shout out TreySC! We try to have a good time while helping all your beardsman keep a full healthy beard. I"ve made a discount just for you guys that want to give it a try, use coupon code BOTLBEARDSMAN upon check out for 10% off at lumberjohns dot com and enjoy! Don't forget to check us out at fb dot com/lumberjohns for a good laugh and tons of giveaways!
That's awesome, next time I'm in the area I'll have to stop in and see you