What's new

The Beard Thread

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

This was the best I've grown, and it had had a few trims at this point.
This was taken about a month ago, but it went away shortly after this picture.
Mama hated it and was constantly asking me to shave, so I made the sacrifice as a gift to her the night before we went to the hospital to deliver.
I miss it though...

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Grew my beard for 6 months and in January took 3rd in a local comp. and then had it cut shorter. Just something I wanted to try. I took Vitabeard and used straight Argon Oil. costs more but beard oil just didn't seem to do the trick. If you figure out the cost of the small bottle of beard oil, to the bottle of Argon it worked out about the same over time. Im currently growing it back out as my S/O just told me it looked better long. :)
here is a pic pre-cut
IMG_1304.JPG

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Ok. Let's talk dandruff, guys. Do you get it in yo beards hairs? I do. It sucks cause I look down and it's all over my keyboard or my Playboy. But, I try to lube it up with coconut oil or shea butter and it seems to be ok. Sorry to have to talk about it, but this is a thread for real men with beards and we can handle it.

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Ok. Let's talk dandruff, guys. Do you get it in yo beards hairs? I do. It sucks cause I look down and it's all over my keyboard or my Playboy. But, I try to lube it up with coconut oil or shea butter and it seems to be ok. Sorry to have to talk about it, but this is a thread for real men with beards and we can handle it.
Use a conditioning dandruff shampoo on your beard, Like Head and Shoulders.