What's new

The Beard Thread

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I've never done a comb over with my beard but on several occasions I have been known to do a comb UP,
View attachment 45051
Me too.
Oh! I can play this game!!!

Beard down:

Beard up:

How's that guys?
Holy crap, I didn't recognize ya... Good show:hammersma
Yeah, it confuses my children all the time. But Griz? You keep practicing, one day, just one day, your skill may match mine.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, first, great thread. I have been able to grow a good beard since I was about 18 or 19. So if I am clean shaven, I have to shave everyday or I look like a bum. So during my Army stint, I had to almost shave twice a day. But I have had a full beard for awhile now. And I have been using a homemade beard oil, coconut oil with peppermint essential oil. I like using it so I am going to try some other combinations. It has helped a lot with any dryness. I believe the jojoba oil is most reflective of skin moisture.

Here is the DIY Beard Oil article I had read to first try it out:
http://www.artofmanliness.com/2014/09/09/diy-beard-oil/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+TheArtOfManliness+(The+Art+of+Manliness)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Never thought this group of cigar smokin' manly men would create a thread with so much discussion of balms, cremes, essential oils, and manscaping. I think we need a contest for the ugliest beard.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I believe every man who can grow a beard should do it at least once in their life
Totally agree. Especially if youre chubby & white haired...little kids always think youre santa lol...

View attachment 45087
Um, I have been kinda good so I would like a new Boswell pipe, some baccy for the new pipe and maybe a new soft flame lighter.. :) Thanks Santa:)
O and NO balms or cremes:crosseyed

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I believe every man who can grow a beard should do it at least once in their life
Totally agree. Especially if youre chubby & white haired...little kids always think youre santa lol...

View attachment 45087
Um, I have been kinda good so I would like a new Boswell pipe, some baccy for the new pipe and maybe a new soft flame lighter.. :) Thanks Santa:)
I too have been kinda good... Aww hell, who am I trying to kid. I'm just hoping for nothing in my stocking rather than the coal and ashes I usually get...

SouthernerInSask

© MCMLXI
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I too have been kinda good... Aww hell, who am I trying to kid. I'm just hoping for nothing in my stocking rather than the coal and ashes I usually get...

Normally I would say something smartassed about how you first have to sit on my lap, but you guys dont know me well enough yet to know that I would be kidding, you know, jst joking around, the santa thing, right? So no i wont say anything about having you set on my lap. Just send me some nude selfies & i will make sure your christmas wishes come true!

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0

Normally I would say something smartassed about how you first have to sit on my lap, but you guys dont know me well enough yet to know that I would be kidding, you know, jst joking around, the santa thing, right? So no i wont say anything about having you set on my lap. Just send me some nude selfies & i will make sure your christmas wishes come true!
Okay, but remember, there are some things in life you can't unsee...

Rating - 100%
31   0   0

Okay, but remember, there are some things in life you can't unsee...
^^^^yep, duct tape beat me to it! but then again, if it will get me a new Boswell pipe.... Now where's my camera......