What's new

The grand experiment

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
What a great project! I'm going to enjoy following this, please post lots of pictures. And like everyone else that reads this, I'd be happy to be a tester!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Interested in seeing how it turns out. It'd also be funny explaining what I'm smoking to someone. "Oh yea, it's a brand new blend. The tobacco is grown in Tennessee, then it gets sent to Florida for a very secretive way of curing then finally they are rolled in Kansas by an expert roller."

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Would LOVE to be a guinea pig!

I was originally excited about smoking some "Eddie-H's" but may have to come up with a new name now that it is a group effort.

Maybe DavCurEd?

How about WesThomHsu?

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Would LOVE to be a guinea pig!

I was originally excited about smoking some "Eddie-H's" but may have to come up with a new name now that it is a group effort.

Maybe DavCurEd?

How about WesThomHsu?
You can have some Eddie H's... I've been busy :)

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Dave I wish you shadow and zama the best of luck with this project. I'm really looking forward to the final results. ;)

I have a pint of raw pepper powder that I made a few years ago I'll send out to you Monday. You can prolly simmer it in a few gallons of water. Spray that on the fence and them dogs wont touch it again. Actually they will prolly be leery on chewing on anything again. lol
When I canned it I had to write "Do not smell" on the lid because that's the first thing people want to do when they take off the lid. lol.

Pick a couple plants and spray them too. lol ;)

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'd love to be a guinea pig for this and perhaps a "come up with a name" contest.

I wish I could contribute but I only know how to smoke em.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I have a pint of raw pepper powder that I made a few years ago
If you could spare a couple of teaspoons.. I'll take you up on that!

These two clowns are beyond reproach.. it is amazing what has been tried (and not worked)...

We went the "invisible fence" route probably six months ago.. tried fencing off key parts of the yard so they wouldnt destroy things (like the house).... put the "correction collars" on them... etc..etc..

One of them decided he liked being shocked.. and would without exaggerating go sit in the electrical field for 5 or 8 minutes at a time... you could tell he was getting the hell zapped out of him.. his front paws would shake, his back leg would wiggle, he'd sling his head all around, snorting, etc.. but he would sit there.. bouncing all around like he was having an epileptic seizure.. then a few minutes later, when he got bored with it, he'd skip out of the field and go find something else to chew up lol...

after a week or so of that.. I guess they figured out it was the collar that made everything work... and each of them chewed the $129 collar off of the other one.. and left them in the yard..

these two are menaces... (that my wife dearly loves and wont let me set fire to... lol...)....

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have a pint of raw pepper powder that I made a few years ago
If you could spare a couple of teaspoons.. I'll take you up on that!

QUOTE]

No problem man. Its on the way. I decided not to put any bodyguards with it cause that would be a bad idea. lol With gloves on and carefully pouring it into a ziplock bag I can feel it on my face now. lol. I did double bag it and I hope it solves your problem. Plus if you want to spice up dinner its good for that too. lol ;):)
9405 5036 9930 0215 3122 01

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
You are the shizzle!

No bodyguards is seriously appreciated.. no reason for a surprise pvnisher....

Doesnt mean that troops wont make their way back to your house though (gotta provide protection for the rest of the powder that was left behind! :) )....

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
One of them decided he liked being shocked.. and would without exaggerating go sit in the electrical field for 5 or 8 minutes at a time... you could tell he was getting the hell zapped out of him.. his front paws would shake, his back leg would wiggle, he'd sling his head all around, snorting, etc.. but he would sit there.. bouncing all around like he was having an epileptic seizure.. then a few minutes later, when he got bored with it, he'd skip out of the field and go find something else to chew up lol...

after a week or so of that.. I guess they figured out it was the collar that made everything work... and each of them chewed the $129 collar off of the other one.. and left them in the yard..

these two are menaces... (that my wife dearly loves and wont let me set fire to... lol...)....
I started laughing so hard that I cried when I read this!! You have a kinky dog bro!