What's new

The Monster series

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Nicely played hendy. Of course if hendy is playing it, he's playing it from the sand.:hysterica
Oh you somanabitches.:angerFU: I just blew through this thread and caught this. You just can't let a man rest can you. So Dave, Bball :angerFU::angerFU:I will remember. Oh yes, I will remember.:devil:

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
If any of you have access to the new Cigar Insider from CA, there is a nice little article about the FRANK and probably the nicest (single) picture to date of the box and its contents.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Oh you somanabitches.:angerFU: I just blew through this thread and caught this. You just can't let a man rest can you. So Dave, Bball :angerFU::angerFU:I will remember. Oh yes, I will remember.:devil:
:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica

I was wondering when you would see this. :stretchgr

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Hey Eric, What is this I hear from Nicky Perdomo that you are a poker fanantic? See the Thursday night Poker thread. End thread jeck.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
ok. I just talked to eric at big easy cigars. he has some boxes of these available. if you want one. call him up, tell him who you are and he ill sell you some.

he might even sell singles or 5rs too...