What's new

the next monster "Jason"

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
May have to try for a dressed and an undressed
Sorry man. The only way you can get in in these, is if you've bought a dress box each year previously.
So is there like a specific list of individuals who can buy them? Did it start off as like invitation only or something? Lol.

I'm new to the limited cigars eventhough I've been smoking for awhile so sorry if these are stupid questions.
Saints and Sinner members are given the unlucky 13 stores first. Each store gets around 31 dress boxes. The list usually gets posted 2 to 3 days after it is available to the Saints and Sinners members. Most of these stores have a list that you put in your name in. If you are one of the 31 in each of the stores, they'll ship it when it arrives

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Your chances are better with SnS, but with the growing number of members, you'll need to stay on top of the posts to grab a spot for a Jason Dress Box.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't like the same coffin box year after year but I did get lucky enough to get a mummy dresser and the box is very cool. Have it in my office. Key with the monsters to me is that the smokes have been very good so the cool box is just icing. I agree I would not buy a cigar that was mediocre just for packaging. I have before and always felt like a fool after.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I didn't like the same coffin box year after year but I did get lucky enough to get a mummy dresser and the box is very cool. Have it in my office. Key with the monsters to me is that the smokes have been very good so the cool box is just icing. I agree I would not buy a cigar that was mediocre just for packaging. I have before and always felt like a fool after.
I felt the Mummy was a dud. My B&M still has non dress boxes available.

I still have about 5 in my coffin. If I really enjoyed them, they would have been long gone by now.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I read that the Mummy was just a muted version of the black label, but I have never had a Mummy.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the mummy, i received both the non dress and the dress (just lucky). I found them both consistent. I truly thougfht they were good smokes, however, I never had the original black, only the lancero.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just registered for The Saints and Sinners Club. I'm a huge fan of Pete and I'm hoping I can score a dress box this year. Best of luck guys...

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
When are these guys suppose to go on sale
I think they are supposed to get to the unlucky 13 stores by October 13th. When the list goes public, it's going to crazy. SnS members got the list today and it was just crazy. Much fun.