What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Alec - my post office is a joke, I've had 3 packages of cigars delivered to someone else this week, still haven't seen them. I just went and bought a PO box (cheaper than being out hundreds of dollars just this week alone). Do you guys ship to PO boxes? If so, I will place my order tomorrow morning! :)

Alechoustonsotl

houstonsotl
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Alec - my post office is a joke, I've had 3 packages of cigars delivered to someone else this week, still haven't seen them. I just went and bought a PO box (cheaper than being out hundreds of dollars just this week alone). Do you guys ship to PO boxes? If so, I will place my order tomorrow morning! :)
yeah we ship usps

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Three times, gotta wonder if the mailman smokes cigars...

Alechoustonsotl

houstonsotl
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This has been happening for four years now. Usually they find my stuff in someone else's box, but not this time. They're just gone.

USPS resolution "I guess you're out of luck".

Fuckin ass hats
I know that if you packaged isn't delivered Serious has a good policy of sending a second package then retrieving the old one back from the post office. That if you order from them of course.. I'm not sure how that would work with trades. Only because Serious does so much business with USPS and UPS that those companies are really good about getting an undelivered package back to us when they can find where it went

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I know that if you packaged isn't delivered Serious has a good policy of sending a second package then retrieving the old one back from the post office. That if you order from them of course.. I'm not sure how that would work with trades. Only because Serious does so much business with USPS and UPS that those companies are really good about getting an undelivered package back to us when they can find where it went
Nah this should all be resolved with the PO box... I hope. Placed my order for that sampler late last night :)