What's new

The Official Tatuaje Wolfman - Monster Series 2011 #4 thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's definitely a cigar that you have to smoke a little slow or it turns harsh.

I've gone through 4 so far, and once I slowed down after the first it was much better, not that the first was bad... just a little on the harsh side.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You guy's are so lucky I hope you all appreciate it as so many of us don't have contacts, they seem to have very long lists.

Glad to hear they are better than the face and drac it should be easier to get some of the 10 counts.

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
My dress box came in today from Castros, I was shocked to see them at my door seeing how the just shipped them on Wednesday. They also gave me a Castros shirt, 2 sizes to big but hey I'm a master at srinking clothes, unfortunately.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Smoked one from a dress box today.... Seemed a bit young and fairly harsh... I think over a little bit of time that will change... I think over time it'll become a very good cigar

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
All this for a specific cigar? Craziness.
Brother, you should have seen the cry babies come out the last few years. Some were so angry that they thought they should be the first or the only one entitled to these Monster cigars. It was pure hilarity watching this thread years before. This one is boring.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Brother, you should have seen the cry babies come out the last few years. Some were so angry that they thought they should be the first or the only one entitled to these Monster cigars. It was pure hilarity watching this thread years before. This one is boring.
Truth. There has been almost no drama this year. At least not on this board.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting story...

Bought a dress box for my father to send to him for his birthday, but found out today he was really looking forward to the box of Havana VI's that I had hinted at throw him off the scent of the real gift.

Who was I to know that the Havana VI's are one of his favorite smokes and he haunts cigarbid looking for them at a price a retiree can get away with paying ( aka a price that my mother won't kill him for when she sees the credit card bill )?

Looks like I'm stuck with a second dress box for myself... good thing that the Wolfman is a damn good smoke.

And it's time to clean up the desk humidor and move some smokes to my storage humidor.
Sounds terrible.:hysterica

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Just got my dress box today. Nice to see I got #314 when my pledge class for my fraternity was Pi class. (Pi in Math = 3.14)