What's new

The Official Tatuaje Wolfman - Monster Series 2011 #4 thread

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I think I understand why people are upset but in most cases I think it is without cause. I think the way it was done last year with the abundance of cigars released made it much easier for eople to get what they wanted. I don't think I know a person who didn't get what they wanted whether dress box or plain box. People were trying to gouge right afterwards but that did not last long either as there were so many sticks out there that gouging didn't work. BOTL has always been a hotspot for Tat lovers and the brotherhood has served most well. If you are an active member in good standing here I can say is try your best to get what you can becuase you may be able to help someone else if not someone else may be able to help you. I too look forward to trying these and hope they are something special but there is never a shortage of great cigars out there.
Posted via Mobile Device

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Well said aaron. Was trying to think of anyone in past two years who did not get what they wanted when it came out.

Also understand frustration with list leak...but think a lot of people are tweaking bout nothin. To be honest I don't have an s&s just because the 150 was a bit steep for my budget. Still 95% of my cigars are tats and not 100% sure why my thousands a year are less valued than 150. And not to be an ass but not sure why everyone is calling out the person who put up list (I know not naming but naming) were all brothers. By time list was posted here I knew of several shops that were already turning people away. And not to mention I would bet money now that in the next week shops will once again this year toss the "call in reserves" and sell to locals first. This happens every year...if this is your first rodeo...search face and drac threads. Save yourself time and read first page...iddle page...and end page...like a horribly written screen play. But same results everytime...

If you want a box...start at your local...walk in and ask. If they have tats...they will probably get 2 boxes and 1 will end up yours. After that...keep an eye here. You will get one. Just be patient

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'll get a few singles. I can't justify a box purchase seeing as how I wasn't a huge fan of The Face.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
And just to add, don't waste your time on Rain City Cigars as they are only doing a lottery for WA residents only... they will not be shipping out of state because of state law.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
My local was not on the list this time. I know I can get the 10 ct but I want the toy box for my collection. Gotta keep searching.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Am I going to have issues getting an empty box this year? I have been out of the loop, and really want to keep the collection whole.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Am I going to have issues getting an empty box this year? I have been out of the loop, and really want to keep the collection whole.
I'm sure you'll be able to get an empty box, and a 10-count or two if you are inclined to fill it! It's inevitable that some guys will end up with more than one box, because the way these shops are it seems like in most cases you don't know for sure if you're getting a box or not.

If by some miracle I end up with two, I'll hook you up, bro! Otherwise, I'm sure there will be some around.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Also, remember that there are another 200 or so dress boxes (and a ton of 10-counts) allocated to retailers with Tatuaje accounts, beyond the "13." So if you have a local (or are on good terms with one somewhere), it might be a good idea to give them a call today. I'm not sure when the regular shops will know about the Wolfman (maybe it's like Fuente, and they find out when the box shows up, lol!).

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Let's try this again. There will be zero tolerance if you decide to derail the thread. With that said, I have updated the first post with information, pictures, reviews and a short video and the list of retailers. If you have an update for a retailer, please respond here so that I can update it as necessary.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I am on two waiting lists. Would really like to get a dress box but I can not stress about it this year. I have a dress box from all the previous releases and would like to continue.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Today I got confirmation I am on a wait list. They said I was the last one on the list. Once the goods come in they will call me to place the order. I had a couple other vendors respond too, but I am only going with the one waitlist. If it works awsome if not no big deal.

Guess I didn;t see the point in going on 2-4 lists with different vendors and having to back out of all of them but one if they all called me to place a order.

Dunno, that just seemed fair.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
One of my best buddies manages a local store that gets a few boxes a year. He is keeping his ear to the ground for me. Its good to have great friends in smokey places.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I wouldnt mind finding a box of these. Dress box would be awesome but i wouldnt mind just getting the box of sticks. I like the monster series alot..i want a few of them all