What's new

Today's workout

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
More of the same today. It's looking like I might only have to do Insanity Max:30 for 4-5 weeks at this rate. Weighed in this morning (usually only weigh once every couple weeks) and I only have 11lbs to go. Though...I'll probably add a pound or two this weekend in beer and barbecue so there's that. :LOL:

The new pre-workout seems pretty legit. Got a big energy hit, and sweated a lot more than usual...maybe the thermogenic part isn't BS. In any event....so bored of this program but can't argue with the results so I endure...

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
GO GO GO!!! Oh, definitely enjoy that BBQ and Beers xD

That stuff makes you sweat more too o_0 Interesting ingredients... lol.
Oh I will for sure haha.

I will say this...fat burners/energy supplements have come a LONG way from what they used to be. Back when...you would feel GNARLY on some of them. Anyone remember Ripped Fuel?? Jeez.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Weighted carries for five minutes with a kettle bell. On the way out do the carry on your right side. On the way back do the left side. Goblet carries are done on every 5th trip and finished with five squats.

Waiter over head carry, suitcase carry, goblet carry circuit with no rest for five minutes.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Day 1 of Insanity: Max 30.

Cardio Challenge.

I won't even lie...that was the most difficult workout I have ever done and I could not hang. Wow. This should be an interesting experience. :ROFLMAO: