What's new

Today's workout

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Eh, legs are hard to do since all of this is done at home and all I have are dumbbells. I'll usually just grab a 35er in each hand when doing squats/lunges and do them in sets of 50.
I stick to air squats. My 235 lb frame gives my legs one hell of a work out. I should try adding some weights.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Incline seated curls x3
Concentration curls x3
Crossbody hammer curls x3
Overhead triceps extensions x3 (super light weight b/c my damn tendon)
Tricep kickbacks x3
Close-grip press x3
Pec fly x3
Barbell press x3
Incline barbell press x3

About to down some Beef Swellington for lunch, and all is well with the world.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m just recovering from a few cervical epidurals….excuses are over and time to get back in the gym. Any recommendations on different exercises to focus on….lmfao when I first read this thread i saw silent screams…so I told Alexa to play it. She plays some bullshit song by Anna blue…fuck me. So I told that bitch to play slayer. Now I’m ready to hit the gym

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Seated reverse fly x3
Front raises x3
Arnold press x3
Vertical row x3
Single bent-over row x3
Farmers walk/40 dumbbell shrugs x3
Y press x3

Finally got my arms the same size...left arm was about 1/4" smaller than the right when measured around the bicep. Have been doing forced reps/drop sets to try and rectify this and it worked!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sometimes you just don't want to mealprep, but still gotta hit those macros, sodium be damned...

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Biceps/triceps/chest

Doing lots of drop sets lately...absolutely killed my arms. Really trying to see if I can add another 3/4" to my arms before this bulk is done.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Shoulders/back

Might dial down the carbs a bit mon-fri...I'm hitting around 1lb a week in weight gain. A smidge too fast for my liking. I think if I just halt the cup of oats every morning we should get there.

...or I could stop having my couple of beers/bourbons every weekend too.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Lunch prepped for the week. Not my favorite Sunday activity, but certainly nice to have it out of the way.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Shoulders/back, extra emphasis on the traps today via farmer's walk, dumbbell shrugs, and Y-raises

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ain't going to lie, I've been slacking. I just woke up one morning and all of my joints were hurting. Both of my elbows are tight and I've had to choose between numbness and pain from working out or smoking cigars. I think I made the smarter decision.

Today is post hole digging day though. The post office has ordered everyone on our road to move our mailboxes down to the public road. So, I'm putting in mailboxes for a couple of neighbors and myself.

Last edited:

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I ain't going to lie, I've been slacking. I just woke up one morning and all of my joints were hurting. Both of my elbows are tight and I've had to choose between numbness and pain from working out or smoking cigars. I think I made the smarter decision.

Today is post hole digging day though. The post office has ordered everyone on our road to move our mailboxes down to the public road. So, I'm putting in mailboxes for a couple of neighbors and myself in
Man I totally feel that. My right elbow/triceps tendon has been giving me absolute hell. Sucks.

Post hole digging? Psssshhhh....that'll burn some damn calories right there. My back and shoulders hurt just thinking about it...