What's new

Today's workout

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Biceps/triceps/chest

About 10 more pounds to go on this bulk. Adding some good muscle but my damn pants are getting tight and it definitely looks like I'm bulking. Got a whole stack of Medium shirts that are now sausage casings, and a few stray larges that fit just right. :LOL: :LOL: Gonna be ready to go on that cut in a couple months for sure.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Left security back in November, since then, I've dropped ~30 Lbs, my pants are falling off, and my shirts are shrinking!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Left security back in November, since then, I've dropped ~30 Lbs, my pants are falling off, and my shirts are shrinking!
That's the absolute best feeling. When it goes from looking in the mirror like "well...it LOOKS like I'm getting there" to where the rubber meets the road and all of a sudden you have to buy smaller size pants.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Shoulders/back.

Been doing a lot more of my raIses/curls/etc while seated lately to take out any possibility of cheating from using inertia or my lower body in any way. It's a great way to make it challenging enough to reduce my max reps back down to that 10-12 sweet spot.

Also, I do hate how variable the scale can be. Weight is exactly the same from last week. Did I cut too many calories this week? Was last week's weigh in a little high because of water weight, etc? Who knows. I'll see what the scale says next week and hope to finally dial-in that 0.5lb/week sweet spot.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Shoulders/back.

Been doing a lot more of my raIses/curls/etc while seated lately to take out any possibility of cheating from using inertia or my lower body in any way. It's a great way to make it challenging enough to reduce my max reps back down to that 10-12 sweet spot.

Also, I do hate how variable the scale can be. Weight is exactly the same from last week. Did I cut too many calories this week? Was last week's weigh in a little high because of water weight, etc? Who knows. I'll see what the scale says next week and hope to finally dial-in that 0.5lb/week sweet spot.
I check in with the scale occasionally, but I try not to focus too much on it, for that reason! I focus on what the shirt sleeves, and waist of the pants tell me!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Back and biceps today. Using mostly my universal machine while I anxiously await my gym addition!!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Eww! Cardio... Unless you mean that's how far you drove to the gym to lift!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It's a leisurely 3mph walk I do on weekends. I do it mostly to have time to smoke a stick and break partially even on my weekend beer/bourbon. Definitely not a fan of cardio for its own sake either. :ROFLMAO:

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Chest and triceps day! Got the first part of my gym addition today! Unfortunately, all I can do for now is look at it. Walmart split my order 3 ways.