Today's workout

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You're an animal!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'd actually strongly prefer not to do all the calisthenics...but since going to the gym isnt an option and my home equipment is EXTREMELY limited (dumbbells, kettlebells, bench), there are just some muscle groups that won't really be challenged otherwise. :confused:

It's funny...I went through a good 2 year period where I was doing this volume of calisthenics 5 days a week. Interesting to actually provide empirical evidence on the results. VERY slight increase in muscle mass in the chest/triceps/biceps, a bit of definition too...and a LOT of fat loss/definition gained in the legs. My front delts probably had the best results of all from I guess the pushups. Definition and decent mass gained. Granted, for a lot of this time I was eating at a deficit or at maintenance. I only do bodyweight stuff once a week now, currently eating at a surplus. The experiment continues!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Got my mats for the new bench, and I'm currently waiting on dumbbells on order from Walmart.... Should be here tomorrow, but that's leg day, so Friday I'll add an arm workout in with shoulders!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Shoulders/back.

Exactly 0.5lbs gained since last week. I'll be. Looks like I may have finally found the right amount of calories to eat...in my case around 2800/day for a nice, slow bulk.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Did a quick ab workout at work, since I had 3 customers all day, now I'm hitting back and biceps!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tried to work out today. It has been a while because of my elbows.

Doing triceps pulldowns something popped. Now even trying to pull my shirt off hurts. I have a doctor's appointment for next Thursday.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Tried to work out today. It has been a while because of my elbows.

Doing triceps pulldowns something popped. Now even trying to pull my shirt off hurts. I have a doctor's appointment for next Thursday.
Dammit, that sucks. Sorry dude. Been having similar elbow issues...now I'm even more scared.