What's new

Today's workout

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Legs and shoulders! Adding creatine to my stack, so I'm gonna see some weight gain.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Nice! Yeah, I gained about 5lbs of water weight during creatine loading. Started it in March of 2021 and I've taken 5g every day since.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I haven't taken creatine since I started back working out back in October ber, but when I stopped going to the gym 5-6 years ago, the science was still that you should cycle off... Reading up, now they know it's safe to be a constant supplement!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Rest day.. I don't know how I feel about this 3/1... Though my body feels like it needs it. I'll probably jump on a cardio machine later on today.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Managed to half-ass shoulders/back this morning before feeling like I had to puke. I know covid is a valid excuse...but I nonetheless refuse to at least attempt to hold onto my gainz during this time.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
My arm has been hurting for a few days now, I was worried I'd torn something, and today my wife looked and said, "holy shit.... The skin is tearing". Not to the point of dra ing blood, but you know the texture stretch marks get... From my armpit all the way down to my elbow!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You're my hero bro! FUCK RONA, I'M LIFTING!

I would absolutely hate to lose muscle mass because of this. I'm ok with lower calories because god knows I probably had like 5k extra calories last weekend at those damn vegas buffets...but I gotta at least lift mon-fri and hit my protein. My lower back is KILLING me for some reason.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Been dealing with back pain for about a year now... Finally made an appointment with the chiropractor. Hopefully starting Wednesday, I'll get some relief.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Had two days off. Still feeling rough but not as horrible as last week. Tomorrow I shall resume, sans treadmill until I stop coughing. Today I ordered more creatine and pre-workout. It is harder and harder to get ahold of Optimum Nutrition creatine powder for a reasonable price, so I've been ordering Gaspari. As far as pre-workouts go...I rotate depending on which has a BOGO. My only criteria for those are: no sugar and caffeine in the 150-200mg range.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Had two days off. Still feeling rough but not as horrible as last week. Tomorrow I shall resume, sans treadmill until I stop coughing. Today I ordered more creatine and pre-workout. It is harder and harder to get ahold of Optimum Nutrition creatine powder for a reasonable price, so I've been ordering Gaspari. As far as pre-workouts go...I rotate depending on which has a BOGO. My only criteria for those are: no sugar and caffeine in the 150-200mg range.
I'm using a no stim "pump" pre, and the ON creatine easily had at the local GNC... I think it was $43 for the big one. Quick cardio sesh this morning, and now legs and shoulders!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
@Texican.... Who's the new guy? Very insightful individual. You should DEFINITELY consult a nutritionist for training advice.... It's my rest day, so I'm just here to bust balls!